Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:12 am Reply with quote        
Hello my fellow Americans! I wanted to wish you all a wonderful Fourth of July! U:

I hope your days are filled with fun and cook out food and apple pie and fireworks galore! And everything else that is American to you U:

What are your plans for the day?

I'm going to a neighbor's for dinner, and I'm making a white chocolate raspeberry blueberry bar to bring with me, and chocolate covered strawberries! c:

::Shop::
Katsuya

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:32 am Reply with quote        
So this is the day our countries parted ways all those years ago... You grew up so fast, America! Heh, this is the perspective of a young Brit across the Atlantic. Happy Enjoy your day, all of you. Have fun and eat 'til you're stuffed.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:37 am Reply with quote        
Ohh i plan too. Cookouts are the best things ever U:

Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
Happy 4th! Happy

I'll be joining some friends later tonight to light off some fireworks. Unfortunately my current location doesn't allow mortar fireworks, but if tonight is anything like the last couple days they'll be plenty of illegal fireworks going off.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:43 am Reply with quote        
Illegal fireworks make fireworks so much fun though~ U:
Where I live everyone stocks up on fireworks whenever they cross the border to another state for the Fourth of July xD

Seriously, if you cross the border to another state, there's like 5 fireworks shops one next to another. There's a big demand for it U:

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
Especially the ones that are so loud they make the windows shake! Weeeee

That's hilarious. Those guys selling on the boarder probably make bank.

My Fourth ended up being a little delinquent. We had 6 boxes of Pop-Its, so we through them at people passing below. Scared the shit out of a couple people, but most didn't really notice. Living in a sketch part of town, the only people walking around after sunset are the drunk hobos. So really, we threw fireworks at hobos.

Writing that out made me realize how horrible of a person I am. ^^;

The mortars are illegal in town come this year, so last night we spotted a guy walking through the back alleys and parking lots lighting off the big fireworks. He launched one off close to us, and multiple voices from somewhere in the area - including mine - cheered and asked him to light more - so he did. Afterwards he packed up and took a winding route out of the area so that cops couldn't find him. One day, I want to be that bad ass. XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
Oh god, that sounds terrifying. I could never do that in fear of losing a limb xD
My mom actually knows someone who died from a sparkler, and she's got me afraid of little fireworks, I could never do a mortar xP

Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
A sparkler? Wait, how? O.o