Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Helen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quote        
Aaah, I ADORE the Prince of Egypt soundtrack! >w< Right now listening to the Anastasia soundtrack...I have dozens on my iPod. xD;;

Most of the soundtracks I have are either Disney soundtracks (Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, etc...ehe) or musicals...I adore both. <333 I do have some movie soundtracks, love it all.
ecco

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quote        
i LOOOOVE soundtracks, tho i only own a few.

im a massive geek for Nobuo Uematsu, so i have the soundtrack to the games Lost Odyssey and Final Fantasy 7 through 10 (in original playstation sound format... cos im SO cool Embarrassed )

the only film soundtrack i have at the moment is Shrek 2 XD well and a compilation album of Disney songs haha ^^;

i have a few other random bits and bobs by Hans Zimmer and such too...

i really really want to get the soundtrack to Shaun of the Dead, Donnie Darko and Slumdog Millionaire o.o
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quote        
I have yet to get any new sound tracks the last sound track I got was hmm at an anime con when I got the Dirge of Cerberuss Sound Track. he he he I love vincent from FF7 so I had to get the sound track to his game and I play that game too!!

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Aquila audax

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
Love, love, love soundtracks! I like to freak my neighbours out with my eclectic tastes. I put all the kids ones on a mega soundtrack, which is good for really long car trips. I also like to get the score as well as the soundtrack to try and support the artists who are often overlooked.
[[Rainbow Crack]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quote        
I would love to have the soundtrack to Prince of Egypt. :C

I have alot of soundtracks, actually. xD; Phantom of the Opera '04, Chicago, Les Miserables Dream Concert, Legally Blond, Wicked...
My dad has Star Wars, which is always fun. xD

VampireSoul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
MissHollow wrote:
Anyone like soundtracks? like from movies mostly. I've been listening to the Prince of egypt soundtrack latley.

The Prince of Egypt soundtrack is wonderful.
I love soundtracks, I used to buy them all the time before MP3 players forced their way into my life and my heart, no I get soundtrack music from Frostwire.

I still have all my CDs but I don't really use them anymore.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
Prince of Egypt was good... I listen to a lot of disney soundtracks, and the one to the wiz...

I'llll make a man out of youuuuuuuu! ^^

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 am Reply with quote        
I don't have many, but my favourites out of what I have are the ones for Persona 3 and 4.
Somnium

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quote        
I have the soundtrack (OST, same thing XD)
of Serial Experiments Lain on CD ouo
but they're missing two good songs D:
(the opening theme "Duvet" and the ending theme)

Personally, I love specific songs from game soundtracks XDD
Just earlier today I was listening to some of the songs
from the PS1 game "The Legend of Dragoon" X33

I also have the soundtrack from the freeware game
"Yume Nikki", but I only like a few songs in particular >w>
plus some music from the PS1 game "LSD",
but it doesn't have any of the "patterns" from the game D:

wolfiewheeee- I actually kind-of have the soundtrack of Mulan XDDD
we did the play this year, and we all got to keep our CDs owo
Soleil

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
I love to listen to soundtracks!
I own a few.
A Walk to Remember soundtrack - it has some great songs on it The beginning of it is very feel good, ya know?
I also have the anime Noir soundtrack, done by Yuki Kajiura, who is a genius! She also did the .hack//sign and .hack//Liminality soundtrack, plus Pandora Hearts and many others. Her music is amazing!
I got the Noir soundtrack after watching the anime and falling in love with it, and then I easily fell in love with the music as well. I listened to that soundtrack to fall asleep for many nights. ^^
I also love a lot of Disney soundtracks, hehe.
For those, I have a lot of the songs burnt on CD's, or like, for Mulan, I'll just pop in the movie and go to the songs... or just watch the movie. xD
And the "I'll make a man out of you" song is probably my favorite!
Phantom of the Opera is definitely one of my favorite soundtracks EVER.
So much genius. <333
And every now and then, if I notice that there's some nice music in a movie I'm watching, I'll try and look up the soundtrack later... or get it next time I go to a CD store. ^^

Katsuya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:25 pm Reply with quote        
Mm, I like soundtracks. I have a few anime soundtracks. I love Yuki Kajiura's work in particular; the first I heard of her was the Tsubasa Chronicle soundtrack. That was years ago and it's still a great favourite of mine. I like game soundtracks too, I have a couple of Final Fantasy ones, as well as Kingdom Hearts, and Ib.