Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome apo Happy
And yep, Ièm still here :3
Also, welcome to Midorea! Glad to see ya here Happy
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
Hiya Adoyopsis Happy I just came back from a hiatus, so it's neat to see a new face soon after returning!

And I'm still sorta just dabbling in mxm myself. But I came up with a new story idea to write as a novel for one of these days, and the main characters will be mxm. Though I still have no definitive plot. I basically just have characters and a world. I should give them some toys to play with so they won't be bored in their sandbox that is a small compartment of my head.

Apodyopsis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
Hello guys.

Sorry I haven't been around much. Dead week is killing me. Finals are next week. Gah.

Anyway, I hope things are going well.

I have a story idea for mxm too. Well, more like a scene that has panned out in my head. I think I can work with it.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
Let's both work hard on our stories!
So I say...But while I've planned out character stuff for it, I've been doing planning for way too many things lately.
And I still need to finish my novel so I can wait a month to edit it oops.

Thundering Wings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:01 am Reply with quote        
may i join in on this?
Katsuya

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:22 am Reply with quote        
Ah... I remember my first yaoi OTP, which I still love to this day. Kurogane/Fai from Tsubasa Chronicles (aka KuroFai). My ultimate favourite though... would be... I think Tyki/Allen from D.Gray-man (aka the poker pair). Also from D.Gray-man I enjoy Tyki/Kanda and Kanda/Allen. Tyki is good with anyone really, the sexy thing.

Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica are two of my favourite animes. Not because I think they're any kind of masterpieces or are particularly well written, I know they're fairly mediocre, but because watching them just makes me so happy. Yaoi and shonen-ai animes are the visual equivalent of chocolate to me.