Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
f l o r i d a k i l o s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
Hey everyone, it's me, f l o r i d a k i l o s, but you can call me kilos. Big Grin I left Menewsha Avatar Community about 1-2 years ago, due to life in general, haha. I'd been there for a really long time and had some friends, but after a while the novelty of it died out and I stopped going on consistently. I love to roleplay, and hope to join some great rolsplays here. Since it's summer and I don't really have all that much to do (lol that's such a lie I'm just avoiding things) I didn't really want to go back to Menewsha because I felt like it just wasn't really for me anymore, so I decided to look for a few new communities to join, and found Midorea, which I think is a pretty nice place. Smile
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to Mido!

I think it's safe to say most of us are transplants from other avatar sites, but we all stayed because Midorea has something unique to offer. We're a smaller community with diverse interests, but were mostly here to goof around. Procrastination haven.

We have quite a few writers, but the threads for role plays go slow at times. This is mostly due to people becoming busy - like I'm sure you've experienced before. Still, if you post a topic or idea someone is bound to join you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
Yep, haha. I dropped by the roleplay threads for a bit and am determined to either create one myself or join a more active one. Smile
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, Kilos. We're glad to have you. Currently it may seem like the staff is pretty inactive, and that's because we're putting most of our focus on the v3 project. We're deep into boring, tedious parts of the development right now, but we do post updates on here and on our social channels (links in the thread) so that you all know what's going on.

If you have any questions about v3 or Midorea itself, please feel free to ask. I'm very proud to serve this community, and I love seeing new people join it. I hope that you enjoy yourself here, and of course, I hope that you decide to stick around. :]

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
Hi, kilos! Have some welcome cake! Pray it doesn't kill you. :P

I like RPing myself, actually, but it's mostly on other sites since this ones meager amount can be SO SLOW. I'm also one of the few who weren't transplanted from another avatar site! Midorea is my first, actually, my other sites are both Pokemon based and one is an adoptables, the other a solid RP site.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...