Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
SeizingSpades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not sure if this is what I;m allowed to do, but I'm having a hard time telling what shops are still open since most of them haven't been touched in a long time. So I'm going to share an image of my dream avatar
http://i.imgur.com/EugdlXq.png
I already own the jacket, stockings, boots, and Autumn leaves.
From my understanding the remaining items are not in the stores, unless I have just missed them, so I know they will probably be worth quite a bit. But even though I'm new, and have just started in the last week, I have managed to make quite a lot of silver, so if you are willing to sell ny of those items, or anything else not in stores, please contact me so I can hear your price Smile

Please and thank you Smile

Update!
I know mi eyes are bigger than reality can handle but, at the moment I have 150,722 silver, so hopefully that can help me despite not having things to trade :P
I am interested in pretty much majority of the "relics" I guess, they're so gorgeous Happy

Especially Scythe of the Lovers, and Baby bunny!

I'd also love Birthday cake hat, lower deity hair clip, Deity hair clip, Purple Eyes, Pink eyes, Any swimwear, Imp, Dragon Wings- Any, Deity Wings, Deity Staff, lower Deity Wings, Lower Deity Staff, Fallen Deity Wings & Horns, Felinus, Deity Horns, Fererrous, Sas of the Deities, Fallen Deity Weaponry set, Faerie Dragons, Attire of the Phoenix, Ndengei, Actias Lunaris, Lower Deity Guise, Deity Armour, Gala of the Eloquial Dove, Lothat, Enchantis eleganti, Fallen Deity Armour, Guise of the Saidon, Auctus Fritllus, the un the Moons and the Stars, The Gifted Ones, Spirit of Felinus, Spirit of the spring, Faerie Dragon Archery Set, Actius Lunaris Masquerade, Halo of Decay, Phoenix Sword, Snowcatcher, Eloquial Dove Wings, Ndengei Shawl, Apathetial Crows, Spirit of the Fall, Galaxy Leggings, nebula sleeves, Spiral Halo, Supernova Wings, Halloween scythe, Baby Ghost, Baby Punpkin Dragon Wings, Reversed Ice Spear, Baby Ice Dragon Pet, Winter Scythe, Ice Crystak Wings, Ice Dragon Horns, Ice Crystal Tree, Lotus Bloom, Lotus Feather Sword, Lotus Feather Wings, Staugrim Aviator, Machina Staugrim. Staugrim engineer, Pocketwatch, Small Lotus Feather Wings

I understand that these are somewhat to come across, due to being so old, but if anyone has any extras they would be willing to sacrifice for some silver I'd be thankful Smile
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
Do you have the falling petals as well, or just the leaves? I could see if I have an extra set.
SeizingSpades

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
I only have the leaves at the moment.

If you do, how much do you want for them? Happy
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:35 am Reply with quote        
Ah, I just checked and I only actually have one of them. I'm so sorry! >.<
SeizingSpades

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:14 pm Reply with quote        
Its ok thank you anyways Smile

If you have anything you have multiples of let me know Smile
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:38 pm Reply with quote        
Hmmm...I believe the dream avatar actually lets you find out the names of each item if you hover over its icon. For future reference, should you need anything else, my store is always open. Also, it can help to actually list the names of the items you're after when asking for things.

You are correct that most of what you need now is not in the stores. Usually, I believe the blossoms should've been available by now since they're found in spring mystery gifts, but we've been stuck on autumn for a while now so I don't know what's going on there. The rest--Heatbound, Harpein Aquilus, Ferrerous bag, Winter Nights snow, Actuas Lunaris, Arctic Reindeer--are all old ARIs/BMIs (or possibly a couple of EIs, not sure), but I don't believe I've actually seen any up for sale anywhere lately.

Unfortunately, you're in the same boat as I am: Newbie Lockout. We have to be patient that V3 gives the newbies a better chance of getting items they now have no chance of getting, due to how most holders of such items will only relinquish them for a trade of items that as just as hard to get hold of by newbies. And if you see an auction/sale anywhere where you CAN get hold of the item you want, pounce like there's no tomorrow.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
Well I went ahead and sent you the Spring Flowers from my mule Dom. No charge since I've got loads of them just sitting around collecting dust. Heh. Unfortunately I don't have any extras of anything else you're looking for...but I have got some other extras so if anything else strikes your fancy feel free to ask me about it. Best of luck to you with getting all the items you need. Also hi. Hai
SeizingSpades

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you so much Sly Happy

And thank you KathiraNarae, I couldn't get the names to show, so that really helps Smile

I'll do better next time XD
SeizingSpades

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 am Reply with quote        
Updated mi list XD

:P
Dom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:23 pm Reply with quote        
*Whistles innocently.* Hai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
Anybody need free net shirts? Happy Every colour!