Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:14 am Reply with quote        
Sam's head was already aching beyond belief when the phone rang obnoxiously loud in his pocket. Checking the caller ID, Sam silenced the small room with a wave of his hand and a pointed look. Taking a moment to pick himself up and sit down on the chair by the desk, Sam accepted the call and pressed the receiver to his ear.

"Ava?" he asked, not bothering to hide his fatigue, "Are you okay? Please tell me you've stayed out of trouble..."

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:20 am Reply with quote        
Ava smiled upon hearing him pick up, "I'm ok, but you don't sound so good, are you ok?" she asked worried. "I am down in this tunnel system.. I think they call it the Wilds? We are on a uhm.. ranging mission? If we catch some ghost we will be let free no questions asked. It's really scary.. the Major lost her hand, and and someone else is unconscious, oh and this elf guy lost his eye." she said in a hurried undertone. "I'm scared I don't know what to do.. I'm lucky I've made it this far. What do I do?" she said, biting her lip.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
Due to the impressive amount of solid rock between Sam and Ava, the connection as fuzzy at best. However, Sam did understand the gist of Ava's words.

"Wait, you're in the Wilds?" he repeated, "You went on a ranging?" the other words really didn't register as thoughts flew about Sam's head.

"I could have gotten you out if you hadn't gone," he muttered, half to himself, "Although it would have taken longer...some of the missions aren't incredibly dangerous and if it's just a capture...Look, Ava. Listen to the head ranger; do whatever they say. Keep your eyes out for anything, and stay to the back if things go bad. You have magic; use it. If something comes at you, make it terrified. But stick to your group. Loners in the Wilds don't....just stick with your group. Okay?"

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
Ava nodded at Sam's instructions "ok, I'll try" she said. "I better go before someone catches me. Cya... I hope."

She hung up the phone and put it back in her waistband. Peeking around the corner she decided that nobody probably noticed her disappear for a few seconds. "Uhm where are the tents?" she asked, walking back to the group. She figured if anything maybe she could help set those up. First-aid wasn't really her forte, gore pretty much disgusted her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
Kruth'al wandered into the mini tunnel and looked around. He noticed the Major trying to get the first aid kit open, he also noticed Ava walk toward the edge of the cave, but decieded as long as she didn't wander far she would have been fine.

Moving over toward the Major, he put Nami down finnally. Still trying to stay concious he moved toward the Major and opend the first-aid kit for her. "What can I do to help the blood loss, sir? I was not the best, but I was trained lightly on bandage techniques. But mostly we covered crushed or broken, not missing, bones."

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
"There're two tents in my bag," Morinth told Price, after the girl wandered off. If she had more energy, she'd probably wonder what Price was doing, but at the moment...

"Tourniqet," the major said, "Tie it off above the wound as tight as you can. Just do that, and I can take it from there. And take an ice pack for your head. Get the swelling down. As for O'Toole...all he needs is a pad of gauze over the socket and some disinfectant to keep it clean. Nice and easy." The world was definitely swimming a little as Morinth tried hard to focus. Easier said than done, really.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:38 pm Reply with quote        
Relgan heard what the Major said and grabbed the needed materials. He took a bit of water from a canteen and did his best to wash the socket before putting the gauze on it and holding it in place. Wrapping the bandage around himself one-handed, though... proved to be a challenge. Every time he though he had stuck it to itself, it came loose and he just ended up having his hand move with a bandage that was falling down his head.

Relgan then held the roll with his teeth and started gathering up the loose bandages. "Umm, a little help here?" He asked in his bandage-muffled voice.

ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Tay sighed and decided that she'd help out Relgan. Kruth'al looked a little woozy but she figured he'd be able to help out the major before he passed out.

She went over to the elf and began bandaging up his eye. "I saw you poking at your eye socket. Doesn't that hurt?" she asked. He seemed, strangely, almost immune to pain. He'd taken the blast like a champ, and Tay would be lying if she said she wasn't impressed.

"If you get the tents out, I'll help you set them up in a minute, kid," she called to Ava.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
Nami found a light and began assessing her own wounds. The burns weren't all that bad mostly first and second degree burns that she could tell maybe a bit of a third degree on her right hand that had been holding her dagger. She would have to bandage them up a bit to keep them from getting infected. She had at least two broken ribs from what she could tell by feeling. The pain caused from that was too much for her to check for anymore. She would have to watch herself seeing as she wasn't sure what to do about that. There was a slight bump on her head which was probably why it hurt so damned much.

"I'll help with the tents as much as I can after I get bandaged up." Nami said at hearing about the tents. She got what she needed from the first aide kit and did the best she could with still being a bit woozy from what she guessed was a concussion due to the bump on her head.

Dantes23

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:12 am Reply with quote        
The human girl walked toward the door, the troll clumsily (probably from exhaustion) laid out a first aid kit, the elf continued to prod at his eye, the humans looked at themselves and assessed their wounds, and the naga, in all of her badassery, continued to deal without a hand.

Skaeth admired these living beings and their ability to continue on. Wishing they could help, they just wandered toward the small one to make sure she was okay. Maybe they couldn't be of any use for physical damage, but they could handle the mental stuff.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:49 am Reply with quote        
"Now that the adrenaline's wearing off, it hurts like a bitch." Relgan chuckled. "I mean, I've gotten knocked around before. Piss of the wrong people, end with a few broken bones. Got my arm broken once by the head of the Thief's guild for almost botching an operation, and I was so afraid it wouldn't heal correctly and I could never re-join the dueling circuit again."

Fortunately, it did heal properly, but the dueling circuit wouldn't let him back in for other reasons. He could've gotten out of all of this if he would have just stuck with dueling. After earning enough accolaides, becoming an instructor hired by the wealthy the way his father hired an instructor for him, and he had made his way into a well-off family, Relgan would have been nicely compensated for his work and his skills. But those days went away the moment they found his semi-involvement with the thief's guild.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:58 am Reply with quote        
Ava grabbed one of the tents out of the Major's bag and began to try and set it up. She had seen them before in stores all propped up, it shouldn't be that hard right? Taking the poles out she put some together that looked like they should connect to each other. She ended up with two long poles.

After pushing the one pole across diagonally, she realized she couldn't pop both ends into the plastic at the bottom at the same time.

"Can uh, someone put the pole into the little plastic thingy on the other side, while I put it in on this side?" she asked. If she tried to do it herself then one side would pop out every time she tried to put in the other.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:04 pm Reply with quote        
Kruth'al seeing Tay helping the elf, decided to focus on the Major. Pulling out what he needed he mumbled, "This may hurt, I am sorry." as he poured the alcohol and water on the stub that used to be her hand. When he cleaned the wound he dried it gingerly and then went to wrap the arm as well as he could.

Seeing that the Major was confortable for the moment, or as confortable as she could be, he stumbled over toward Nami.

"Here let me help you with your wounds. Its going to be hard to wrap them with your hands as bad as they are."

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
Morinth back a cry as the troll decided to take matters into his own hands, and the noise came out as a strangled gasp.

"You're really...not the best at taking instruction, are you?" she panted, letting Grandoul stumble off to help Shay with...whatever. Morinth glanced down at her wrist and gave a soft noise, halfway between a growl and a sigh. This would certainly complicate things. Time to start learning how to be left handed.

Carefully keeping her arm cradled against her chest, Morinth rose and crossed over to Price, assembling the tent. Using her foot to anchor the...anchor, she grabbed the pole and guided it in, only somewhat shakily.

"There," she said, "If you jam the one end against a rock, it won't pop out when you fasten the other end." The tent wasn't large (it'd certainly be a bit of a squeeze to fit all of them inside two), but a mottled dark gray that blended in perfectly with the surrounding rock.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Thanks." Nami said as Kruth'al started to help her wrap her wound. Once that was finished she went over to where Ava and now the major were setting up the tents at and began to help as best she could.

"I hope I am doing this right." She mumbled as she began working on the second tent. She wasn't very good at putting tents together even with her hands not being burned. In fact she wasn't even sure why she had started working on the second instead of helping on the first. ther than in her mind it didn't seem necessary for three people to work on one tent even if two where injured.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next