Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Would you be interested in a thread game on Midorea? (read first post for more information)
Yes.
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
Ew.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Waht are you talking about?
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Siyue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
WELL SHE'S AWESOME SO YEAH! Mad

Haha, sweet! I need a new avatar badly x.x but I can't spend anything right now so oh well Cx

What are you up to?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
SO YEAH! Wait, what? XD

Imma just give you money Siyue, because I don't know what to do with myself if I'm not broke.

How are you both! Happy I was working 30 hours a week, and now I'm working 42. I was with a hospice client, but I'm pretty sure she passed away since the last time I saw her, so I'll have time to sit down again (maybe).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:32 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks Saygen!! Happy That'll help so much with much charity <3

Oh no Sad Well I'm glad you'll be able to have a breather now hopefully?

i'm doing alright, just really tired lately @.@

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:26 pm Reply with quote        
You're welcome! Happy

Yeah. She was married to the same man for 57 years. They met back in Junior High. :/ Her husband i'm sure is having a hard time, but all the family is in the area to help. Alzheimer's is awful.

Looks like I'm be able to do some fun stuff this week. Four days off in a row, as far as I know. Weather has turned to shit, but I think it's suppose to get sunny again soon.

Lots goin' on?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
A delayed response from me, but I'm doing fine thanks. Soft Smile

It's good that you'll maybe have a bit more off time now, Say, but sad for that woman's family. Alzheimer's is awful; I've had some extended family that had to deal with it. My grandmother passed away last year, and I'm thankful that at the end she was still pretty with it. My grandpa, of course, took it hard as they had been married 50 years. But his family helped him through and he's doing alright now. Cancer is awful too. Neutral

Anyway, onto happier things. xD;

Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:01 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, I'm sorry. Sad At least she was still there mentally. Realizing that your family is at your side while you're passing is comforting.

I actually enjoyed working hospice. I hope I can get more clients. I have the right mind set for it - or so I've been told.

Cancer is horrible. There's never a good option, it's just picking between two evils - the choice to do chemo/radiation or just let it pass as it may.

Anyways, yes yes. Change in topic. I cleaned the apartment today in order to neglect the dishes that have now formed a barricade around the sink. The rest of the apartment is looking great, though! ^^;

Anyone have plans for tonight? St. Patty's Day!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:35 am Reply with quote        
My memaw had Alzheimer's and my dad had cancer and dementia. They are definitely hard to deal with. But I know they found peace and that's what gets me through.

Sorry, I wouldn't have felt right if I hadn't shared my story... ^^;

So anyways, mainly I'm just taking a well-deserved break from schoolwork, which I have to get back started on soon, and Tumblring. Trying to keep up with all the sites and games I do now lol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
I'm sorry for your losses, Siyue. Sad I can't imagine losing one of my parents, especially from diseases like those. I'm glad you shared.

Still on break from school work?

Also, I see the sunshine and it is GORGEOUS! Tis the season to sit beneath trees and read! Happy