Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
fickle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:14 am Reply with quote        
thats how it smells like in one of the rest rooms where i work, it reeks! sometimes there are even worse smells.

maybe i should hold my breath the whole time. i might* not be able to stop myself from inhaling deeply though after a while, which is scary. yuck!

Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:51 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds awful. At first when I clicked this I thought the title meant that you enjoyed cotton candy dipped in ketchup as some weird food craving. I am glad that was not the case, lmao. Because I repeat, that sounds awful.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:19 pm Reply with quote        
Same thing here, I thought you were gonna say you liked cotton candy in ketchup xD

I feel like cotton candy would kinda melt if you tried putting ketchup on it
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
Ugggggh, I started imagining the flavor before I imagined the smell.

However, I don't think that's as bad as some of the odors I run into where I work. I work at a public library. Like the "old book" smell? Nah, you're just gonna smell a bunch of body odor and urine instead. The other day - lord I tried not to - I gagged in a patron's face. Sometimes I put strong-scented lotion on the edges of my nostrils so that I don't have to hold my breath around some people.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:56 pm Reply with quote        
I don't understand people and why they don't bathe or at least try to smell decent when going out in public. I am one of those people that is self conscious about how i smell so i make sure i am as clean as I can be before I leave the house but the smells on some of the people I have dealt with at were I work is just omg why would you leave your house smelling that way uggh.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
Well, some people can't help it. A lot of the people I interact with at work are either homeless or mentally ill. You don't really think about that until you're face-to-face with them, but places like public libraries are some of the few safe places for them. So, you can't really blame them for such petty things as smelling bad... but even recognizing that they have those issues doesn't prevent you from feeling sick from it, heh.

fickle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:46 pm Reply with quote        
lexi luthor, i think i'd gag

basie, lol yeah. it would turn into a big goopie mess right?

chu, that sounds gross. speaking of bodily smells, i dont like when i smell skin sheddings, body odor, and soap mixed. some of the chairs where i work smell like that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:40 pm Reply with quote        
That's frightening !
Where do you work at?
and I can't even imagine something like that, I tried.
I just couldn't
Sad
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:30 am Reply with quote        
Haha I thought this was one of those weird food combos and you were sharing that cotton candy dipped in chocolate was one of your favorites. XD

I always hold my nose in public restrooms.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:36 pm Reply with quote        
-pushes air freshener towards you-

God help you D: