Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:40 am Reply with quote        
Google searching for an avatar community to replace the one that's been home for a few years. Found someone's list of suggestions, and the art on this one stood out. The avatar bases are quite different from others I've seen, and the wings are folded like no other wings that I've seen on any other sites. Those details, and the game part, caught my interest. Thankfully, there are free clothes for new players, and they're actually modest, because I'm such a social hermit that the avatar would be streaking otherwise. XD Weeeee
EllenCosplay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
From Celainia
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:37 pm Reply with quote        
Ellencosplay, I think you're wearing the boy shoes. They don't quite fit on the girl base.
Katsuya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:11 pm Reply with quote        
A long time ago... I just searched in Google for a list of avatar communities and went through them all, whittling them down to the few that looked good. Midorea was one of those few.
Switchblade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:30 pm Reply with quote        
If I'm remembering correctly, I believe someone mentioned it, in a forum where we were discussing all our favorite avatar sites. I was looking for a new place to hang, so I was googling all these names people were listing off. And Midorea just stuck out the most to me. It was a very pretty site, and I decided to join.
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:24 am Reply with quote        
Catghost had actually pmed me on another avatar site to test out midorea beta. So long ago..

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:26 am Reply with quote        
I looked for sites similar to syndrone online(since someone got it blocked, it wasn't before but I suppose one of my buddies who I told it about slipped up)- I was going to choose roliana.com and kinsaki.com but they were blocked at my school.