Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
This is a thread for asking Tam questions. About me, or about stuff you suspect I might have the answer to. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to answer questions of the latter type. But yes, basically, for getting to know me, and for testing my wannabe google brain on other stuff.

Rules:
Follow all the Midorea rules.
Be polite.
Don't be afraid to ask, if it's polite and by the rules.

Edit: Thread is open!
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
I reserve this post in case I need it for something or other.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:09 am Reply with quote        
Is this thread open? Hope so. Duh

If not, sorry...I'll leave. xD;

If so...what's up? Yes, this is my question. Whut. Neutral

Strix Varia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:14 am Reply with quote        
Greetings. I was wondering what technological branch of space technology you think would most likely be able to allow us to begin actual manned space exploration? Impulse engines like on Star Trek should theoretically be possible - http://physics.fullerton.edu/~jimw/nasa-pap/ But even the most successful practical tests proves that it will take a LOT more time, effort, and money to develop. Nuclear engines are currently better understood and easier to build but would have a limited upper threshold. Or do you think there is another option that would work better?

My second question is, what is your favorite flavor of bubblegum?
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
Sly wrote:
Is this thread open? Hope so. Duh

If not, sorry...I'll leave. xD;

If so...what's up? Yes, this is my question. Whut. Neutral

It is open! And what is up? I'm braving the cold of a Northcentral Alberta spring to go drag my granny cart out and buy groceries. XD

Strix Varia wrote:
Greetings. I was wondering what technological branch of space technology you think would most likely be able to allow us to begin actual manned space exploration? Impulse engines like on Star Trek should theoretically be possible - http://physics.fullerton.edu/~jimw/nasa-pap/ But even the most successful practical tests proves that it will take a LOT more time, effort, and money to develop. Nuclear engines are currently better understood and easier to build but would have a limited upper threshold. Or do you think there is another option that would work better?

My second question is, what is your favorite flavor of bubblegum?

I have noooo idea about the space technology. Weeeee But I think that there's probably going to be more focus on unmanned space probes for awhile.

Bubblegum. Ahhh. I can't chew it due to jaw problems. But I can remember deeply enjoying the green apple flavour that one company used to put out.