Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
BUZZCUT!? Ahhh. So envious. I can't stand the mess that buzzing mine causes, or I would be forever buzzed. I'm one of those stocky old square faced women that look good in the do, and it makes me feel beautiful. Since it's too much work, I decided to just grow the hair and give it to someone who would appreciate it.

And 25 on the 25th. Do you realize that's your BIG birthday? My younger friends inform me that it is very special.

*sympathies for the headaches* I went to pay bills today, and the aspirin was keeping the pain away, but I got overwhelmed in noontime mall rushhour. It was trippy.
Mellonin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:48 pm Reply with quote        
Happy belated birthday Copperspiral! I remember my 25th birthday fondly ... well, the part I can remember, anyway! My friends took me out to a club for dancing and drinks ... I apparently spend over $200 on drinks that night. I'm sure that if I could remember any of that it would be be thought of as an epic night. I've decided to think of it that way, anyway Smile

I'm 28 now, and am definitely not looking forward to my 30th birthday next year. (I will be 29 on May Cool. Is it just me, or is 30 kind of a scary age for other people, as well?
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:26 pm Reply with quote        
I was excited about it. Weeeee
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
Whoops, I messed up the dates there. >__<

I'm turning 25 on the 24th. I was pretty excited last year to be turning 24 on the 24th, but this year I'm happy just to have a chill get together.

I'm cutting my hair all off today! I'll have to post pictures, 'cause it's going to look suuuper different. I have big curly hair that makes one think of birds nests and pixies, and a little heart shaped face. I'm also super pale. Hopefully I'll look a bit more gamine and a bit less like I'm midway through chemo.

Tam, I completely understand the weirdness of shopping with a migraine. That and panic attacks are why I tend to get my groceries late at night. Thankfully, my grocery store stays open until 11.

Excedrin works better for me than just aspirin does. It's Asprin, Tylenol, and caffeine.

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
Oops, so the year after your special birthday. Laugh

Do you think you'll be able to share a picture of your new 'do?

Late at night would just make it stranger for me, sadly. LOL I space out after a certain time, and walking in the dark (I don't bus or drive) would be trippy. So is anything stronger than Aspirin for me. Weeeee, I'm so weird. LOL

Also, sorry for the OT, but I must say, YAY, MY AVATAR HAS PANTS.

Okay, I'll be good now.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
YAY PANTS! Weeeee

Okay, back to my nap. lol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:59 am Reply with quote        
Nah, I have a friend who would need to take dangerous levels of pain killers for them to be effective, one that can only take tylenol (and he's immune to penicillin. It just doesn't work for anyone in his family.), my mum can only have synthetic opiates, and my 6'4" 250 pound friend is one of the most lightweight dudes I've ever ment. I'm not often surprised by people's drug quirks anymore.

YAY PANTS!

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
SheWhoTamPlays

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quote        
*tells avatar to do a yay pants boogie*

I think she gave me a funny look.

Ahhh. It often is the biggest people who are the most sensitive to things, I've noticed. As to drinks, though, I get drunker off cola than alcohol, and get a worse hangover from lack of sleep than from alcohol. And that's stayed even as I've aged. Oh Mai
Weiss

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:48 pm Reply with quote        
fifteen. When I turned sixteen I still felt like I was fifteen. Which is kind of weird.
fickle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
hmm, i think mine were 6, 16, 23
6, my parents split
16, the internet is awesome!
24, i moved out of my dads house before this age, but i feel like i felt most free at 24

lol, "how did this happen?" i know the feels!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:53 am Reply with quote        
Trade you age xD

I will be 25 come December 17th...