Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Valentines 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic Saygen's Half-off, Post-Valentine's Day Chocolate's

You are...
Cheap!
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Brilliant!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Totally Single!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:05 pm Reply with quote        

You''re awesome!

-Anonymous
Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:06 pm Reply with quote        

These weren''t even on clearance!

-Anonymous
Saygen40

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
D'aww! Happy Thank you anonymous people!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
LOL oh wow! I sent June one as well, but I dunno if she got it :o I didn't spend as much because I want to save my silver for something special >D

I've been told I'm a good writer but I still don't believe it lol I just recently dropped a class that was giving me way too many problems considering i have three other classes, so now I have a lot more time to write! Happy

I'm the exact same, except i get really anxious when I write (that's weird huh? lol) so I have to be really calm and ready to write xD Omg I'm the same with Ellen videos or Jimmy Fallon videos. I'm like ok after the next one I swear i'll go to bed! 50 videos later.... XD

Same! <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:07 am Reply with quote        
Oh? What are you saving up for?

Well, I know you have great plot ideas at least. The Atrica, Nefreni, Human idea is awesome, but it's hard to catch all of us on at the same time. You and I returned from hiatus, but June departed on one. Ah well. XD

I've been a little anxious recently too, but it's just because I'm out of my writing groove and haven't quite fallen back into it yet. Are you anxious all the time or just when you return to writing?

I used to write during a 3 hour break everyday between classes in the basement of a building. No windows, little traffic, and the consistent sounds of computers humming and keys clicking. I've never been able to write so much in one sitting, nevertheless day-to-day. I honestly believe their are certain places to channel your writing, and my current place is a tea house a couple blocks down. Unfortunately, I don't have the earnings to visit everyday and buy something. ^^;

I've been loving the Jimmy Fallon videos roaming the internet recently. I've never been that big of a fan, but I gotta admit that he had a great opening week on the Tonight Show.

Ellen is awesome on so many levels. i can't wait to see her host the Oscars(?) again this year.

I kinda have HP glasses, a wand pen, and Gryffindor socks. Neutral I am also unashamed. lol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
Well I was toying with the idea of a charity of some sort but disguised as a game. Not sure yet xD But I'd like to do something nice for the people here.

Oh well thank you! x3 And yeah Sad well maybe when she gets back we'll all be here and able to do it! -fingers crossed-

That could be the same thing for me but yeah I'm anxious a lot of the time about other things, so it could just be I can't really separate my anxiety lol I guess that's something I can talk to my therapist about Happy Because I REALLY want to get back into writing ;w;

Wow! Yeah I believe that too. Quiet, comfortable and inspiring places. How many place do you think J.K. Rowling went to when writing Harry Potter? I can't even imagine! haha Aw yeah Sad My place would be a coffee shop but yeah I couldn't buy it everyday either. It would be nice if they'd have a place where people (writers) could go and bring their own coffee, or order it if they want, and just sit there for hours and hours writing or thinking, a free place! I mean I know there are libraries to go and sit for free for awhile but they have a lot of people in them and there's not always a place to go. Phew, look at me just a blabbin!

He's so funny to me for some reason xD I know a lot of what he does is scripted and stuff and it may just be his face, but I love him XD Have you seen the Hashtag video? He and Justin Timberlake make a funny pair.

YES I can't wait, I'm gonna love seeing Ellen host the Oscars xD She's seriously the coolest person in the world. She's nice, she's funny and she actually cares about people. She kind of does exactly what I would do if I had money and power like that, give back to people and make people happy!

Cool! A wand pen would be awesome :OAll I have are HP glasses and they were the 3D glasses given out for the last HP movie lol Sadly I don't get to buy a lot of HP stuff, I spend it all on Starbucks and books... xD

Oh wait, I forgot my HP blanket... Jeez how could I forget that! xD