Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Post new topic   Reply to topic Animals have no concept of political correctness
Nab Cachet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
Honestly, the male of our terrapin pair keeps shoving the female off the basking rock, and taking all the good food for himself. And THEN he starts waving his claws all like 'Hey baby, wanna suck face?' He needs to check his male privilege.

And the rats.... I've seen them commit terrible sins against God today. They are nothing less than brutal WORM MURDERERS.

Someone should design a petition. Or something. We should all sign it and send it off to the government.
fickle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:54 am Reply with quote        
i agree wholeheartedly, everyone ought to be equal and exactly the same as everyone else! no one should be stronger than another or even excel in anything more than their fellow turtle! and on that note, f skills, all circus animals shall be payed by the hour, i say 10 mangos an hour! it doesnt matter how skillful they are at it, everyone needs to have the same wage, it's only fair that mr. elephant, the engineer, gets payed as much as mrs. kangaroo, the teacher.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
Hear hear! And there should be unions, and a proper judicial system, and full benefits for the sick! The worms will have their day SO HELP ME GOD. Worm miners Occupy Earth! Weeeee
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:30 am Reply with quote        
The worms have been having their day for a very long time now, and have never been concerned with political correctness - The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out, the worms play Pee-knuckle in your snout.

(Warning - this is the hearse song. Probably not work safe. No bad language but .. eww)
fickle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
whats this? the worms cannot speak for themselves? we shall give them a representative! kick down their doors, we have to show them voting is good!