Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
dragoness129

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:36 am Reply with quote        
I just got a new kitty! She is 5 weeks old. Needing to name her still, and take some pictures and upload them to my computer.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:40 am Reply with quote        
I love cats. You must post the pictures once you upload them to your computer. Do you have any other animals?
realAniram

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:10 am Reply with quote        
That sounds pretty young. Is she weaned off her mother? Make sure you soften her food if it's the dry kind and she's not eating enough. Just soak it in a tiny bit of water, it could be that she's not able to chew it yet.

I have a cat, he's super cute and about five years old now. He's really affectionate and a good hunter. <3 He's black and he's named Licorice, and he acts just like Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon.

I kind of miss the days when I would wander around in my chainmail bikini...
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:12 am Reply with quote        
Cats are great! We have two that we got about 6 years ago in october. They are both going to be six before the summer. One is a little black cat who likes to throw up on things out of spite. We didn't realize how small she was until we were told our other cat was average size.

Cats are little trouble makers, but they are just so lovely. I would miss my babies if anything happened to them ):

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
How exciting! Did you decide on a name? I've got one cat, his name is Puffdaddy. He's a big puffy fatty :^P but the cutest kitty ever!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
Mrr? Did someone call? Happy

I've currently got 3 cats, a fat old tabby named Stanley (10 years old!), and twin sister black cats named Penny and Pandora (7 years old). When I was little, we had Max, a big grey puffball, and Millie, a tabby.

Right now, Pandy and Stan-Man are both sleeping on my bed. And I'll probably join them soon.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:40 am Reply with quote        
Did you know that if you put a sock over their heads, they will run backwards?

Yeah yeah, I know it sounds mean but can it really hurt them? It's just a sock.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:43 am Reply with quote        
Heh, I was expecting to be told off by now. I know my cat at least growls at me when I start picking on her to much. Then she storms off. Of course she comes back five minutes later and lays on my lap. I think that cat is a masochist.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
Aww...kitten!

We had my kitty that we had to put down last month since she was 6 weeks old. We adopted her. She was 13 years old. She developed an aggressive tumor and she was started to have really horrible seizures.

Like 3 weeks ago, we got a new kitty. We couldn't adopt a cat though because of the landlord would more than likely throw a fit since apparently the apartments are "no pets" although we are on file for a cat and we paid the pet deposit to have one. But we got him from a friend who has to many animals.

He's 6 months old and a little hellion. XD And he totally suits his name...which is Loki.
Yokuutsu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
@TerrenaAnimula
I like your cat's name.

I feel like you need a golden retriever. Named Thor.
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
@Yokuutsu
You are NOT the first person to tell me this! And I would TOTALLY do that...except for two reasons.... 1.) I live in an apartment. 2.) I'm allergic to dogs.
Note how the first thing I mention is NOT the allergy...and it totally doesn't stop me from petting dogs...I just end up feeling horrible later.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
Then you could get a parrot and name him Iron Man! Happy

You could be like, "Iron Man want a floozy?" lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
Or a hawk, and name him Clint.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!