Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:24 am Reply with quote        
This is a world shrouded by peril. Evil deeds are done on the daily, and good people are hard to find. However, the ones that are left will make the best of it. Wether it be a mage, dragon tamer, or swordsman, or anything in between, there are still youth out there that are determined to return the world to it's original state. To protect the weak.

The assassination of the king only strengthened their resolve, that or set it. It was the first spark in the flame of this story. Which are you?

Rules:
No godmodding
No Overpowered characters. They have to get innured at least a little, or get tired, every battle.
Every post MUST be semi-literate, no text typing. I'm allowing the occasional smjiley as long as it's after a person talks and it's inside quatation marks. "Like this. Happy"
Follow the original rules.
Follow the previous rules.
Have fun.

For this, no one needs to sign up. Just tell choice information about your character before jumping in. You can do that in the OoC section I set up called 'looking for a group rp', or something like that. I'm bad with names!

Ic-
I glanced to the fire, startled eyes wide as I took it in. The castle. The castle was on fire. I suppose it was to be expected, seeing as the King was assassinated and there was no predecessor to the throne. That made it none the better, however. So many memories were made there, most specifically mine. I sighed, looking to the sky with my emerald eyes. Perhaps it's right to burn it to the ground. We wouldn't use it again, I don't think.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
Bibo Ergo Sum stood a little ways behind the young girl and looked disappointedly at burning castle as well. "At's a mighty shame. Ya know how much just one'a those burning silk window curtains' would'a been worth? And probably 'nuff food in tha pantry ta feed a small village fer a month. I reckon I can guess a dozen reasons someone might want ta burn tha castle down but they could've at least had that common decency ta let tha looters at tha place first. "

He lazily pulled out one of his twin revolvers, old and worn, and checked it. It was currently loaded with enchanted armor piercing rounds. "Guns ain't much good against fires though. and I suppose it's to late to try and grab anything. Ya know, fer tha common good? Keep'in all the valuable national treasures alive and all that. "
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:31 pm Reply with quote        
I glanced behind myself, sword on my side swinging a little under my coat.
"I suppose. What's most important though, are the memories made there. Those are priceless."
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:39 am Reply with quote        
"So I guess tha question is what do we do now? It's hard ta work fer king and country when tha king is gone. There are a lotta jobs for people with certain skills and low ethical standards but I'm not sure I want to get back into that line of work again."

Bibo Ergo sum looked away from the burning castle to see who and what else was around him.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:19 am Reply with quote        
I nodded.
"Not like I had anything to do in the first place. I was living off what I caught." I sighed a little.
superbinka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
A small boy toddled past. He caught sight of the girl and babbled cheerily to her in childish words only she could understand, and took her hand. He was safe now. His sister would protect him.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
I blinked in surprise, kneeling down in front of the boy.
"Are you lost?" I asked.
Mock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:10 am Reply with quote        
The boy looked up in confusion. Now that he was closer, he could tell that the familiar-looking girl with the kind eyes was not his sister, however close the resemblance. He tried to ask for his sister's whereabouts, but all he could articulate was a weak "Kat?".

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:28 am Reply with quote        
I kneel beside him, taking care not to let him see my markings.
"Are you looking for someone?" I asked in a gentle voice.
Mock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
The boy knew what the nice girl was asking, so he repeated, "Kat!". Racking his brains, be remembered some more words that his sister had taught him. "Big... sis," he managed, hoping that would be enough.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
I smile. "I see, you're looking for your big sis huh?" I look around, carefully inspecting each person. "Well, I could help you find her, if you want."
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:54 pm Reply with quote        
(Bump)
She glanced at bibo, shrugging her confusion.