Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Robot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Also, it really is too bad that the only sensible thing to do is kill the Seer. I was rather interested in being the traitor, as it were, and there is a rather high likelihood of it being minion Ace or I. The only other options are Zillah or... Kaari? The one account villager account Korrinn's, and that still puts Weasel as 50% chance... and if we ended up being wolf we could have controlled all the day phases with the other wolf... even with Weasel being dead.

I don't think you guys understand how much I want to be a wolf. .-. I haven't been one in any of the three iterations of this game that we've played... and now it's impossible because there's no way Peril's gonna try to eat one of my mules when the seer is likely going to check her out. >>

And oh, if I had been the traitor and my main was still alive... it would have been wonderful. Possibility of two kills a night!

At least I was right about everyone's roles in the game... Flutter was the only wolf I hadn't at least suspected.

Edit: I guess I can't begrudge korrinn voting to kill me, though... I did kill her. xD

Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Guys Ace was the Merc like she said she was sooo.. obviously Peril is the werewolf, just like Ace said.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
Ugh, it just occurred to me that I should have had Kieran unvote you. x_x Though I guess the odds were so low of him being the one to die that it didn't matter. Also, I would have died when you're the wolf, so that's obviously a problem.

And I still don't see why Ace being the mercenary proves that she isn't a wolf. She could still be a wolf on another account. I was the guardian on Kieran, but that alone doesn't mean I'm not a wolf on one of my accounts.

Anyway, it's night so we can't really say anymore about this. Except for lexi of course.

Peril is also Zillah.
Robot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:36 am Reply with quote        
Ahaha yeah, I meant to just complain and it kind of got away from me xD whoops

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:59 am Reply with quote        
*flops into bed* wonder if i'll survive the night...

I see the logic in killing Kath, since she'll know who the wolf is (probably). But at the same time, it makes almost more sense for the wolf to go after someone else, trying to find the traitor.

have your wicked way with me~♥

(Mule of Korrinn Torrinkos)
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:00 am Reply with quote        
Has this died? The GM says she's had no PMs...

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:59 am Reply with quote        
what are you guys doing, this is the most drug out ending eeevveerrrr, I just want this to end ._.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:57 pm Reply with quote        
If we get the PMs out quickly and toast who's obviously the wolf, we can start afresh with a new game sooner. Without mules this time, they really did make the game too convoluted. I'll also be tweaking the roles a little, but it'll be role heavy next time since I kinda like most of what we have.

WEREWOLVES!
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
The only ones left are the seer, fooled seer, and wolf, right? Obviously you aren't the problem... and I don't think the fooled seer matters too much atm since they know who they are and the ghost isn't awake yet... wolf. wat are you doin' U:

We just wanna finish this gaaame

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Whitewitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
Oooh!!!

The night was surprisingly peaceful. Not a sound was heard by anyone as they crouched in their beds, trembling, the sheets pulled over their heads. As the new day dawns, the villagers search for the least little sign of disturbance, but see nothing.

Day Phase starts now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
No deaths... that's worrisome. >< Was the traitor found, or are they just screwing with us? I was sure Peril would have killed Kathira if she was the wolf...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
If the Traitor was found, we'd be told there are now two wolves. I'm highly surprised I'm still alive, but I saw Peril last Night and she is the wolf. I'm still highly confused as to why I'm still alive, since this is the second Night in a row that Peril-the-wolf could've killed me but didn't. Seriously, what the hell's going through that lycan head of hers?

Regardless, I vote Peril.

WEREWOLVES!
Saxum

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
*chuckles evilly from the grave*

WEREWOLVES!
Peril

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:06 pm Reply with quote        
I could never turn my back on you, Kathira. We had something special!

Zillah and I abstain.

Peril is also Zillah.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:00 pm Reply with quote        
...You are a very confused wolf. Maybe because Saxum didn't live to actually train you the wolfy ways of betraying all the villagers who you used to know?

WEREWOLVES!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 46, 47, 48  Next