Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
Hi there, traveler! Are you looking for goods free of charge? Are you looking to help those in need? Either way, welcome here- to the tree that gives to all! The tree is full of unique treats: clothes, monster drops, magic...Even some very rare items hide in its leaves! I am Juneberry, the humble caretaker of this tree- and I'd like to share the bounty it holds to those who need it. Of course...my mule, Flutter Catane does most of the work...

Rules and Regulations

Even a magical tree needs to have some rules. But don't worry, they're quite simple!

1. NO BEGGING. If you're found begging, which is against Midorean ToS anyway, you'll be asked to leave. And, if you continue...You'll probably be reported. So please, just don't do it!
2. BE POLITE. Just because someone says something you don't agree with, me or anyone else, it doesn't mean you can be mean about it. Respect anyone hanging out with the tree like you are, and expect to be treated properly as well. If you deem someone's actions impolite or unfair, let me know and I'll bug them. You're all friends here. No...WE'RE all friends here.
3. NO MULES. I understand mules. I mean, Flutter Catane is helping me because she is one. But...If possible, try to ask for things for your actual account only. Mind you, this rule is more lenient than others. If you're doing quests to have extras to help others, or you're a charity mule looking to work together...You might be surprised how lenient I can be.
4. DON'T BE SHY. Just because you're new or just because you're old doesn't mean the tree won't like you- and it also doesn't mean you don't deserve help. If you need help, don't be afraid to stop in. If you just want to say hi, don't be afraid to do so. And, if you think someone in particular deserves a surprise gift, don't fear telling Juneberry. Juneberry loves hearing praise of others towards others! But just be careful it doesn't turn into begging.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
Do You Need Something?

Monster Drops
The tree holds lots of monster drops, I'll tell you. So many that I've grown tired of taking a stick off it and shaking it at the stuff. Do you need monster drops- particularly those for quests? It's very possible the tree has many in its branches. Fill out the form below and, if there's some here, I'll gladly give you what you need- free of charge, of course.

Code:
[b][color=darkred]Monsters Are Mean![/color][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Drop Needed:[/b] (if you need multiple kinds of drops, such as both copper and iron, list both)
[b]How Much I Need:[/b] (If multipe are needed, list each as so: Copper [2] Iron [3]

Clothing or Coins
Sometimes it's hard to get the cash flowing enough to get an item you need from the stores. If you want an item from the common shops that uses silver, you might be able to get a donation of part of the cost and/or the item itself by filling out the form!

Code:
[b][color=green]Help Please~[/color][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Item(s) You Want:[/b] (please include the shop they're in if you can!)
[b]Total Cost:[/b]
[b]Total I Can Afford:[/b] (If you're super close to the total cost, I'll probably toss you the rest of the money you need depending on the item.)

Specialty Items
Specialty items such as special monster drops (fishnets, etc), Event Items, and even donation items sometimes have a way of appearing in the tree. However, we don't just give those away to anyone. If you come spend time with the tree, it will tell us if it deems you friend and worthy- basically, it's a random donation. Some of the harder to get items are saved for contests or special occasions, while others are merely randomly distributed over time. Don't ask or beg for an item- it will come to you if it seems right at the time. Just hang out here, and you'll be more likely to get a gift. Happy
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quote        
Contests and Prizes

Though occasionally there will be actual contests for events and the like, most of the time it'll just be page prizes. For every one of the following pages, the first poster will get a prize. If it's me, of course, it's whoever comes next. As you can see, the numbers don't tend to be particularly logical...By human standards. Sweat

Upcoming Page Prizes:
Page 3
Page 7
Page 13
Page 20
Page 25
Page 30

Event Prizes
Currently no events taking place here.
But if you're looking for an event with prizes...
There's always my monthly writing prompt? -shot-

Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
This is the last post.
Someone please join me.
And maybe get something ;D
Lady

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
*joins you*
okay, you called for me?
I'm not questing anything right now, but I would like a couple of tips as a newbie.
Please and thank you
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:21 pm Reply with quote        
Lady wrote:
*joins you*
okay, you called for me?

And that's the sort of comment we like from people! June and I are kinda insane.

Monsters Are Mean! By which I mean they never show up when I want them to!
Username: KathiraNarae
Drop Needed: Gargoyle Teeth
How Much I Need: [3]

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Lady

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
KathiraNarae wrote:

Lmfao, I like thrilling conversations,
seems like a good match to me.
Hai
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
'Allo peoples, I am here.

Monsters Are Mean! Meaning the kind I need are far below my level and don't want to show up for fear of being ground to dust. And I refuse to re-start.
Username: KaceyCat
Drop Needed: For now, Bee Stingers
How Much I Need: [3]
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
When did you turn into a ghost?! I have to use a combination of trousers, tattoos, and trickery to retain my ability to become a ghost now, I didn't think it was possible for anyone else anymore!

WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
Just now, Kathira. Like literally, 5 minutes ago.

I dunno, I just...Did. *evil laughter* Maybe because I've got awesome ghostie skills?
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
*grumble grumble* I dare you to change to a base then try to go ghost again! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
...That won't work immediately, only if I set it to the base, then go and change it again. I can't change to a base, not save, and immediately get rid of it. Or I could do the 'clear all' thing, but then I'd have to redo all the clothing and stuff.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:01 am Reply with quote        
What I meant was something evil: add a base, save, then try to go ghost. You'd likely lose the ability to go ghost due to saving a base.

WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:27 am Reply with quote        
Yup, still works. I'm Danny Phantom, I can go ghost when I want!
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
...I'm callin' the Ghostbusters.

WEREWOLVES!