Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:59 pm Reply with quote        
So you'd willingly drink Top Gear's 'Manly V8 Smoothie'? (Also known as the 'Desperate Shag in a Skip' and the 'Bloody Awful'. Watch this.)

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Mock

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:03 am Reply with quote        
YOUR NAME IS BACON BUT YOUR ELEMENT IS METAL?

WEREWOLVES!
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:37 am Reply with quote        
Sooo, back when I was first entering the Internet, I made up a screen-name and used it for everything. And being that I was 14, it was a pretty bad one. Based on a misunderstanding of Japanese, pretty stereotypical. I kept it out of nostalgia though.

A year or so ago I decided that I didn't really connect with the name anymore, and it wasn't a very good representation of me. So I came up with a list of words I wanted to use, and made new screen-names out of them. They all share a similar feeling for me, and which one I pick depends mostly on what kind of site I'm on.

I've got CopperSpiral, CopperChild, KaiSpiral as my main ones. Colours, ShinyShock, and ShinyColours are some frivolous alts. GreenWaters, Umbairn, and Kita-Chuu are mostly used for games.

My name has a K sound in it, and I'm a bit of a hippy, and also cheerful and upbeat. I wanted something that had a nature feel to it, and also felt bright and kept the sounds I like from my name. I think these ones have a good feel for who I am. (Further proof of hippiness and silliness, my phone is named JuniperBerry, and my computers are named Skittle and Pixie. I also make copper jewelry.)

However, if you want to know about Razillia Illuminium, that's a shorter story. Back when I was in early highschool, I came across a site called Furcadia. One of my favourite webcomics is based off it (DMFA).

Upon installing and making an avi, I quickly realized that I needed an RP character to use as well, so I came up with Raz. She's largely based off of me, and as such is my go-to avatar. The name just popped into my head when trying to think of one for her.

It wasn't until after I'd created and started RPing with Raz that I realized the word "Illuminium" sounds pretty much like "Aluminium". I was trying to be clever and refer to light. But Raz is stubbourn and insisted on keeping it, so I couldn't think of -anything- to change it to. I now say my names outloud before using them just in case.

I ended up not playing Furcadia much, most of the users weren't in my age range at the time, the worlds were very very full, and my computer couldn't really handle playing it. (Yes, it was a while ago. I had a desktop and it ran win98.) If it ran on tablets though, I'd probably try it again.

Huh, I guess that wasn't actually much shorter.

^__^;>
Mock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:56 am Reply with quote        
Has a scientist ever called you Inductor?

WEREWOLVES!
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:58 am Reply with quote        
Mock wrote:
Has a scientist ever called you Inductor?

...^o^ No! But I am super pleased with the joke! I must figure out what kind of super-hero/villain Razillia would be.
hiei

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:55 am Reply with quote        
Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho. : )
Though I don't go by that much anymore.
My new username is Dawnpainterz.
Tharain Blackshield

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
My user name is mostly inspired by my love of Lord of the Rings, I sort of invented my own Rogue OC for my story and thus, here he is.
I was thinking of Thorin Oakenshield when I came up with it haha. Weeeee