Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Areishia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:21 am Reply with quote        
So, in the past I've read some posts that state that Midorea will be getting some more features/changes in the future.

However I don't really know what there features/changed/updates will be, so, I'd like to ask... Is there any list with the potential features/changes/updates that will come with Midorea v3 ^^;? And if so, would someone please give me a link to it?

Also, a possible release date would be very nice if there is a likely one at this time.

NB
I'm not 100% sure if it is actually Midorea v3 or Midorea v2 or something else ^^;.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, it's definitely called Midorea V3. It's been in development for a few months, and you're already seeing a few of the early changes. (avatar and donation pages, to name a few)

As for completion time, the date is currently unknown. We have a lot to work through and not many people to help, so that has slowed us down a significant amount.

We are adamant about getting V3 finished and released as soon as we can, so I'd expect early 2014 for the official release.

We'll see how things go, and once our groundwork is a little stronger we'll give you guys updates to the progress.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Areishia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:57 am Reply with quote        
I see, thank you for the information.

But what kind of features are you and the rest of the staff working on right now? Will it be possible to "use" more items in the inventory at the same time in the future? Will everyone be able to have more than 1 trade open at a time? Will having armor influence how much damage a monster can deal to you at a time in the future?

These are pretty much the only ones I really care to know of right now, but I can understand if you'd rather not answer since everything is still being tested and developed.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
We're porting over to phpbb3, and in the process we will be redoing all of our current systems. So yes, improving the usability of the site by updating those features will happen as well. If you have any additional ones you know of, don't hesitate to post them.

We're mainly focusing on the feedback we've received so far for the updates.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Jandi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
Heh. That's good news! <3