Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:37 pm Reply with quote        
XD The good thing about this one is that you have that weed-pulling service from the plant guy, haha.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah but that'd require actually going to him to do that.
I may try playing again and finishing up my house.
Maybe.

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:38 am Reply with quote        
I really ought to get back to my town. I mean, I have only be putting it on hold while I play Ace Attorney and Mario, but I should get back to my town and finsih building and furnishing my house, then making the Sci-Fi house to put in Astro and Mad Scientist furniture. Mostly the mad scientist.

I hated CF's grass wear, but NF forces you to spend ages playing and grinding money before you can get Brewster back! It's not fair, I love Brewster, he was awesome! WHYYYYYYYY!!!

And ditto K.K. Slider, I had to wait ages before Club LOL actually built itself (seriously, Shrunk got what he wanted in the middle of October and the club was built at the END OF NOVEMBER), and I really wanted my K.K. Rock and K.K. Metal back. ARGH!

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:45 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I'm not really liking how grindy NL is turning out to be. But, I guess it keeps the player invested... to an extent.

I told myself I wouldn't time travel until I got pretty well settled in this town, but it's hard to resist the urge when you can't upgrade shops until x number of days have passed. :/ I can't order from the catalogue because I haven't upgraded, but I can't upgrade until ten days pass.

Anyway, enough bitching. The whole mayor thing is kind of fun, and it's easy to just pick up and play for a little bit, like older Animal Crossing Games. Overall, I'm still enjoying myself.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:53 pm Reply with quote        
I basically started time traveling right away, and I'm thinking of going back later. But then I remembered: My dad uses my system more than I do, and I really don't both switching from the old one lately. Maybe I'll play Wild World again?