Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Rite of Passage pt. 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [contest] Donate Your Work!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
You're not being rude. What contests are you referring to? Go ahead and link me the threads.

And yeah, you can do a kids story or something. It doesn't have to be a lore-based story. It could be a fictional story taking place within Midorea... if that makes sense. You can make a story about "Princess X" even though no such character exists in the lore. Just call it fiction. :P

Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:18 am Reply with quote        
The Ocean Enclaves events for Design a Monster and Design a Weapon were never announced, I don't think. It ended right as school started so everyone forgot about it. lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:26 am Reply with quote        
You know what? Voting was finished on one but then the other was kind of suspended, and I think they were both left after that. I'll bring this to the attention of the rest of the staff. Thank you for telling me.

Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Yes that's the one! I'm glad some voting was done but i understand why it stopped.

i didn't want to inquire more on the topic before because i didn't know if you guys were like...C'x, making decisions or something so i let it go.
But then this new ones came around and got me thinking how the old ones never were announced x'D

At least i know now....thank you! C:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, sometimes we have internal complications that put voting and such on hold, and then it takes a little push from users for us to approach it again after other projects draw our attention away. One of the downfalls of having a small staff. But, it can't hurt to ask us if you're ever curious. Or if you're uncomfortable bringing it up, you can always just message me or something. I try to make sure that people know what the situation is when problems come up.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
Is anyone going to participate in this contest?

Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:40 pm Reply with quote        
Big test Wednesday. I'm hoping to submit something on Thursday. ^^;

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
Opppss....don't worry chu, i'm still working on something >.<
You know how school is :'C, sucking all free time...but i will hopefully have something for you soon Smile
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:23 am Reply with quote        
I'm a little unclear on what's being requested for this contest. Could you explain the theme more specifically?

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:16 am Reply with quote        
Just make something to put in the library. You could do some sort of writing (story, poem, etc.) or some sort of image as long as it has annotations or a description. So an annotated map or a piece of art with a brief description would work too.

CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:29 pm Reply with quote        
Augh. I JUST thought of something I could have done for this. *Grumbles at my laggy brain*

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
I think everyone kinda failed. I was offered money to work a couple days right before the end of the contest...so I took it. Sweat