Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:40 am Reply with quote        
When I tried to change my signature to show that I am Cloning Catghost, I get an error message telling me that my email and password do not match what is on record.

I have successfully changed my password, and back twice, and logged out and logged back in. It still gives me the same message when I try changing my sig. Additionally, when I go to the password/email section, my email is auto-filled in with my screename instead.

The only way to get it to let me change my password is to reset the form before entering new information. If I click 'reset' it will display my email properly in the text box. If I change "copperspiral" to my email manually and hit 'submit', I get the error message saying that this email is already registered to a user.

I'm at a bit of a loss.

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I dunno about you but I see the siggy saying that you're cloning catghost XD
Should I take that to mean that you fixed it?
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
Well, it's still throwing up an error message, but aside from that, it doesn't seem to be malfunctioning in any way. I can change my information just fine. It just gives me this (In an invisible dark green box at the top of the page, btw.) when I press submit.

"
The passwords you entered did not match.
Sorry, but this e-mail address is invalid.
The current password you supplied does not match that stored in the database.
"

PlumBerry is my mule.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
Odd. I may be fairly good with electronics every now and then, but I don't know anything about that.
If this were a game (which it may or may not be) I would say a glitch. Although glitches can happen on computer websites, it's much more common in games. Dunno why I said that but anyways.
Perhaps it is a glitch, or maybe it's just some random error that's going on.
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:17 pm Reply with quote        
I think I have found the problem. I signed on in a new computer to test, and changing my sig worked fine. It stopped working properly when I told the computer to remember my passwords and automatically fill them in for me. It's a weird glitch, but it's on my end, so I'll go change my settings.

EDIT: That fixed things! Yaay. I can edit my signature now withough having to trick my computer into loading the page.

PlumBerry is my mule.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
Glad to hear the problem was sorted out. If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to message me directly.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES