Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic (to be decided XD)... (1X1 with CrystalLD and CSwolf)
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:01 pm Reply with quote        
I finished up bandaging Quill, putting away my supplies as I turned to the trapped dragon. "Now, to get you all back in freedom... Let's see here..." I bring out a knife, chipping away at the stone restricting the dragon's body with great care. After a few minutes the dragon was freed, and it left the cave. I glanced at Quill, resting on the ground, and bit my lip. I knelt down beside him once more, moving things around as so he was more comfortable in his rest, before retreating to the shadows of the cave, watching him to assure myself that he would be fine.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:50 pm Reply with quote        
Soon the dragon took off to the sky's and flew away with a loud roar. Quill continued to sleep. He hissed in his sleep as he still sensed the hybrid girl. He soon snored louder and rolled onto the side with the wrapped up wound. He hissed in pain.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
With a sigh I threw a small rock in Quill's general direction, aiming to wake him up.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:06 am Reply with quote        
Quill hissed again when the rock hit him and he awoke, grabbing his sword and standing quickly to his feet. He began to walk out of the dingy cave and into the moonlight.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:11 pm Reply with quote        
I watched him with narrowed eyes, keeping to the shadows of the cave before debating that he would be just fine on his own. I began to creep into the depths of the cave, searching for another exit.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
My normal smirk returned to my face as I stood and walked out of the cave. I soon forgot the hybrid girl as I walked down the tunnels through the cave where the dragons once inhabited. My sword was clutched in my hand, the handle warm against my hand which was from many years of wielding it. Soon I walked over to Symphony, my horse, who seemed to have not run away during the day. I climbed onto him and a set off after the next dragons roar.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:00 pm Reply with quote        
I sighed in relief, fleeing the cave via a hole in the top. I unfolded my wings and launched myself into the air, grabbing my cloak from my bookbag and covering most of my body, including my face. It wouldn't do to be recognized.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
{http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=497598#497598
Quil is the main character in this story}

I continued to ride on my horse following the sound of the dragons war. I knew where they were and I knew they would be easy prey now. Soon I had to stop and make camp under an oak tree because I was starved. I stop and tied my horse to a tree and set some hay from my bag down for him to eat. I would take him to a lake soon to drink. I sat down and pulled a few fruits from my bag and began to eat, watching the skies for the hybrid girl and any dragons, as my sword laid beside me.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:11 pm Reply with quote        
I flew overhead, stomach growling as I ignored Quill, not even noticing him down below. I faintly wondered if he was ok as I made my way towards the war the dragons were waging. I needed to stop it, if it meant the end of me then so be it.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
Quill continued to snack on his food as he watched a figure fly across the sky. He smirked. He grabbed a knife from his bag and using some of his magic, he threw it just so it missed the girl who flew. Soon he turned back to what he was eating and sighed happily.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:25 pm Reply with quote        
I spotted the knife as it flew by my face, narrowly escaping death. I glared downwards, spotting that silly Quill enjoying himself as he ate. At least he had stopped moving. My stomach grumled at the mere thought of eating, but I continued forth, my mind already set.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
"Does the little hybrid want some food?" Quil called up to the girl in the sky. He waved a slice of bread in the air. It had butter on it and nuts in the bread. He gave a small smile. He couldn't let his foe starve.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:43 pm Reply with quote        
I paused, hovering in the air just overhead as I stared at the bread. My stomach growled loudly again, and I muttered a curse under my breath as I finally succumbed to the hunger, slowly drifting back down to land. I was obvious cautious and tense as I watched Quill the entire way down.
CSwolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
Quil held the bread out to her. He kept repeating to himself. "She is not the enemy, the dragons are..." He thought in his head.
CrystalLD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
I shook my hair out of my cloak, silently taking the bread and sniffing it.
"Thanks." I mutter, leaning back on my haunches as I begin to eat the bread, my small nibbles quickly turning in to ravenous bites.