Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Mules
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:37 am Reply with quote        
So we can create multiple accounts per person to act as mules due to the inventory system. But do these mules have to be on seperate email addresses? I just tried to make another account on my email address (same as this account), but all clicking submit does is erase every box except the Username box and stick a big green box at the top of the page. I have no idea what's going wrong, or even if it is me or the system that's messing up. Can someone help me?

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
Mock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:43 am Reply with quote        
That big green box sounds familiar, it should contain invisible text. Have you tried highlighting the box?

WEREWOLVES!
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:48 am Reply with quote        
Invisible text?! What's the bloody point of invisible text in that context?!

EDIT: Well, it turned out that said invisible text answered my question. I cannot have more than one account on the same email adress, so I guess that means I won't get a mule. But I sincerely hope that Catghost reads this because I wouldn't have spammed this thread by making it if the big green information box that appears had READABLE text. We should not be expected to highlight an INFORMATION box to find out something we need to know that isn't supposed to be a secret!

WEREWOLVES!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:16 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, I'm almost certain that it should not have invisible text, haha. That's probably a mistake.

We don't expect you to keep mules on the same email address. You can make them with other ones.

KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
Which is exactly why I can't have a mule. I only have one email account. Well, I think I have a gmail account but I forgot the password to it! This thread can be locked/deleted since this issue is resolved.

WEREWOLVES!