Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:01 am Reply with quote        
So I was trying to make a mule account a few minutes ago. When I clicked submit, it reverted back and a big information box in dark green popped up at the top. Not knowing what I was doing wrong, I asked in a different forum later on.

It turns out that the useful information that I could have done with being able to see was done in invisible text. What is the point of this? That was useful information that answered my question and should have bee easily readable. Yet it's invisible, I had to highlight it to read it despite there being no indication that there was any text there or that I needed to highlight, nor was there any visible NEED to apparently withhold useful information like that.

Any chance this could be fixed because it is arbitrary, useless and actually impedes use of the site.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 am Reply with quote        
On a possibly related note, my main computer is an iPad. Highlighting text does not display it for me, it merely selects it. If the text is invisible, it stays invisible.

(Yes this makes TVTropes very irritating.)

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.