Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
jel2658

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quote        
Seriously. I just started the thing like two months ago and am already at the end. That's a feat considering how long it is. It's so addicting and I just fanboy out about it every day.

Life is like a tunnel. You'll never know where you end up.

Jel
Elizabetta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:11 am Reply with quote        
Homestuck is amazing. I tried to read the whole thing and ended up skipping a bunch of stuff though. Just couldn't sit through all of the longer pesterlogs. Now I wish I read it all to get the inside jokes and stuff.
Marquise Ishalli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
It's a shame the HS thread here is only a few posts long. It's an amazing webcomic and is probably one of the longest ones despite it only being around four years or so. (There are quite a few that have been out longer and aren't even close it hs's length.)
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
I started Homestuck several months ago... and I still haven't finished. Duh I dunno, I've been reading it a little bit at a time. It is reallly long and I still have quite a bit to go. I will finish it though, eventually.

What I like about it is that it's very unique, there's nothing else quite like it, it's the first of its kind, mixing several different mediums, and the art gets quite good later on. I must say, there are a LOT of moments where I just have to roll my eyes, but I like the overall story and the convolutedness of it all.

And everyone's died like ten times already.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
Shocked SOMEONE ELSE LIKES HOMESTUCK!!! Weeeee
HI! I saw an ad for Midorea on MSPA and that's why I'm here. I'm up to date... is anyone else up to date? With the... uh... (thinks of a non-spoilery way to put it) with the hope powers and grimbark? And Aranea. Well, message me if you are because I'm dying to have a chat with someone about this.
Ok, see you soon fellow Homestucks
~Sylph of Hope
superbinka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:13 am Reply with quote        
I'm up to date and terribly confused. I mean, I know what happened but I have no idea why or where it's going to go. It's one of the things I love about it!
~Maid of Blood
Finesse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:54 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, I'm sad now that this thread is so old! I love homestuck. A friend of mine found out about it and started reading it, and then got me interested. We spent way too much time reading that comic.... we even decided to dress up as characters for halloween. I kinda did it as a favor to my friend, though i did like the idea. She loves the comic a lot. We are talking OBSESSED here :p We even got three other people to join in with us... oh we got funny looks :p I hate the long break though! I really want to know what happens next, it seems like the whole thing is completely filled with cliffhangers!!!