Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook

Any suggestions?
Yes. PM me.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, it sounds AWESOME
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:00 pm Reply with quote        
All it took for the animals to go wild was one night without stars. They killed any who crossed their path, and none could stand against them. None except a certain few who strived to become what the country knew as heroes. They wield their respective weapons, and cut down the enraged animals, fighting to protect the last city that could withstand their grasp. Little did these heroes know, but there was a much greater force behind the anger of the animals, one that had only recently emerged from the depths of the earth, newborn yet standing strong. A force that had swallowed the stars, and refused to give them back. A force that threatened to destroy humanity forever, turning it against itself, against nature.
We will follow the journey of one of said heroes, as she struggles to be accepted by this society. That girl is me, and I have been touched by the force, giving me the markings of an animal. I don’t know which one anymore, granted I only know the names of a certain few. Enough of that, join me as I attempt to push back the force, one I like to call darkness.

It was a bright day as I sat in the tree, glancing around myself with squinty eyes. My blue hair, hidden underneath my hood, bristled against my skin. I could feel it, and knew someone was nearing my hiding spot. That wasn’t good. My eyes darted to and fro, colored a clear blue that seemed to peer into ones soul. I could hear footsteps down on ground level, and quickly began scurrying down the tree trunk, keeping myself halfway up just in case. I could spot a figure down below, blonde hair swaying in the breeze.
I wonder… I thought, biting my lip. He looked around, probably sensing my gaze, and finally looked up, straight at me. I froze and willed myself to blend into my surroundings. Last thing I wanted was to die before I got to town. I could see a large scimitar shaped sword on his back, slid into his sheath, and he reached for the handle.