Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Post new topic   Reply to topic Return to Camelot: The Untold Arthurian Legend(OPEN)

Who Should Run the Storyline?
Mal
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kin
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:10 pm Reply with quote        
"Wherever Aldreda can fit us, I guess," Tam said, to answer Rob's question. "As...lively as Cut of Your Jib is, if this one isn't feeling very talkative, we might have to force her to talk, and that's not really a quiet process. I'd rather not be interrupted." A cruel smile played on Tam's lips as she rubbed her hands together.

"Don't worry about only giving us a place for a little while," she said, "It shouldn't take long to break her."

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
Violet nodded Allyn was right of course seeing as you never knew who might be listening or whom could overhear any conversation within the walls of the city sometimes even outside the walls as well. "Lead the way and I shall follow till you feel it is safe for me to give you the information Sir Allyn." Violet said taking a quick look around. She normally wasn't the paranoid type but for some reason ever since she had left the tavern from overhearing the bit of information she had gleaned, She felt like someone was possibly following her. Because of this she had been keeping a hand on one of her easier to reach knives quite often.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
Allyn gave Violet a kind smile, and guided her through the city to his estate, which was relatively close by. He brought Violet to his study, where he kept all of his various books on magic, along with a census of the city.

Allyn offered the thief a seat, and sat down in his own chair.

"Now," he said, "What was it you wanted to tell me?"

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
"Ah right there was some strange lady at the tavern going on about magic in the woods and raising the dead or something. Most waved her off as a crazy drunk though. I figured it might be somewhat important to you though now seeing as you just came from that direction."

Violet said once they were safely inside the study and she was asked to speak. There was a time when she would have shrugged off what the lady in the tavern had said as drunkard talk as well but not anymore.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
Allyn's eyebrows rose at this.

"Interesting," he said, "Which bar was this? I'd like to go see this woman. Do you know her? Maybe she's a regular? Did you catch anything specific besides 'magic in the woods' and 'raising the dead?'" Allyn managed to not show that the 'raising the dead' comment was incredibly important. He still did not trust this woman, truly he didn't trust anyone while on a hunt, and if she was spying on him, it would do best if it seemed he was mostly clueless.

"Please, tell me everything,"Allyn said politely, "then we'll go pick her up."

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 am Reply with quote        
Learmount walked beside the pair quietly, taking in what they were saying. Cait Sidhe, who had decided to seperate with them once they got too far from the city (as she knew he would) was now back at her side, quietly padding along. When they reached the house, Cait Sidhe clambered up Learmount's clothing and wrapped around her shoulders to avoid the dogs. She gave him a scratch on the forehead.

As they conversed, she remained silent and always observant. Cut orf Your Jib? Maybe she had run into this person a few times while she was staying there.

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
ooc: Oh man I been really into King Arthur's tales lately and I wanna join Happy
However, I'm curious as to wether this is drop-in or if there's an Ooc thread I should sign up in. Please answer soon! ^^