Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
There are too many molecules.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
ArsenicKat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:57 pm Reply with quote        
If there were no space between the atoms, all of Earth would be roughly the size of an orange.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
Space is enormous. Hold up a single grain of sand. That speck would block from your vision around 200,000 billion stars if your eyes were as powerful as the Hubble telescope, and that speck is nothing special. Shift it slightly for a similar number of stars, eventually ending at an estimate of 20,000 billion billion stars. And that's just what Hubble can see.

But space is also really empty. If the universe was a 30kmX30kmX30km room, all of the stars, planets, asteroids, EVERYTHING in the universe was spuished down in this room, its size would be about that of
a single grain of sand.

WEREWOLVES!
ArsenicKat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
Useless fact; I like cats.
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:46 pm Reply with quote        
Women generally forget to put the toilet lid down as much as men do.

Keeping in mind you are supposed to put the lid down as much as the ring. Putting the lid down helps with both appearance and cleanliness. And if you have small children or pets, it is a safety feature also.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
Depends on the pets, we keep the bathroom door closed.

'Cause otherwise, the loo paper would be shredded due to my little doggies love of shredding cardboard tubes. *headdesk*

Fact: Each dog has it's own little quirks and oddities, making each individual dog a seperte person. A dog lover can get to know many different people this way throughout their life.

WEREWOLVES!
ArsenicKat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
Cats might be some of the biggest bastards on this side of the planet, but like dogs, they all have their own quirks and oddities. They are much like dogs in that way. Of course, dogs don't try to make you trip and fall down the stairs as often.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
ArsenicKat wrote:
dogs don't try to make you trip and fall down the stairs as often.
You wanna test that theory? The little followers are really bad on stairs.

Marth debuted in Smash Bros. Melee in the west 8 years before his own game came out. Roy really did debut in Smash Bros. as his own game hadn't been released even in Japan yet when Melee came out. Of all Fire Emblem Smash Brothers, only Ike had any of his games come out all over the world before his Smash game: in his case, Brawl.

Hideo Kojima also trolled everyone by putting Metal Gear Gekkos into a game restricted to Nintndo consoles only, before the Gekko's game came out anywhere. Said game was Metal Gear Solid 4, restricted only to Sony consoles.

Then there's Ness and Lucas. Ness appeared in all three Smash Bros. games before Earthbound was released on the European virtual console, and Lucas appeared in Brawl before Mother 3 finally reached anywhere but Japan...especially grating, since Brawl's Subspace Emissary spoiled parts of Mother 3.

WEREWOLVES!
ArsenicKat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:01 pm Reply with quote        
I feel a bit like some kind of ignorant person because I only come with these short, non-informative facts.

Anyways! Spiders don't like peppermint oil, so if you hate them nasty creatures you spray your room with peppermint.
CopperSpiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
Axolotls exhibit neoteny. Axolotls are a kind of salamander, and they reach sexual maturity before reaching their adult form. In fact, most wild axolotls never reach full adulthood, because the main trigger for their metamorphosis, iodine, is not usually present in their habitat.

Also, the Pokemon Wooper is likely based off an axolotl.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
ArsenicKat wrote:
Spiders don't like peppermint oil, so if you hate them nasty creatures you spray your room with peppermint.
I have to try that throughout the house.

If you have a pet snake anywhere in the house, said house will be spider free. But my Mum won't let me have a snake...

Dr. Shrunk of Animal Crossing fame is also an axolotl.

WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:38 pm Reply with quote        
KathiraNarae wrote:
If you have a pet snake anywhere in the house, said house will be spider free. But my Mum won't let me have a snake...

Really? Sweet! We've got a baby corn snake named Solaris. It's my little bro's. He's also taking care of a wild baby northern copperhead...And yes, it's inside the house. I'm not thrilled. It's contained and only a baby, but I still worry. He also has a Schneider's skink named Nova. I like her~ She's got sharp little claws and doesn't mind when I hold her. Solaris doesn't mind being held either, but I'm going nowhere near the wild copperhead. Not. Happening.

When a cat blinks at you slowly or closes its eyes for a long time while looking in your direction, it's saying it trusts you. A cat wouldn't close its eyes like that if it didn't trust you, because it wants to be able to react in time if you're going to attack it. So slow-blinking kitties mean they don't think you're going to attack.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:09 pm Reply with quote        
That's actually why cat's gravitate to cat-haters. Cat-lovers tend to stare at the cat, so the cat avoids them. But cat-haters look away from the cat, so the cat cuddles up to them.

And then shed.

WEREWOLVES!
ArsenicKat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:23 am Reply with quote        
That explains why my cats love mum.

Fact; A fish, I don't know its name, in my country has bones that turns green when you boil it. That's awesome because the meat is white so you can see every single bone.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:15 am Reply with quote        
Weird! And pretty cool! Hai

Fact: A majority of plants in the Bromeliad Family (which includes pineapples) only flower once in their lifetimes.

This marks the second odd fact I've mentioned concerning pineapple, and yet I don't even like it.... Duh xD;

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next