Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
Miki jumped, and rather violently, when she suddenly heard Shadows' voice. He'd managed to sneak up on her, in essence.

"Holy shit! Don't scare me like that." She half snapped before sighing.

"This entire situation is getting to me. I don't know if I can handle it..." She admitted after a moment. She didn't really want to give him much information, but considering it was required that she stayed there, for now at least, and he lived there, it made it rather apparent that she would be living with him. She didn't really have a problem with him though, so it was all right.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
"Don't worry, its a little tough at first but you'll get used to it eventually."Replied Shadow with a grin.

"And if anyone gives you trouble you can rely on your brother here to smash some skulls."
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Miki just sighed when he said that.

"I...yeah, no." She started. "I'm not going to get anyone's help. I just... no. I won't."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
"You say that now but I'm certain you'll be singing a different tune once you find your head in the mouth of a bandersnatch."Replied Shadow as he shrugged his shoulders.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
"That's then, I'm talking now." Miki half snapped before sighing. "Sorry, that was uncalled for."

"I just... this entire situation is stressing me out. I never asked for it, dammit, and I really do hate how I'm psychic."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:35 am Reply with quote        
"You just need to stop thinking about it for now and take a look around you and see all those who'll help whenever the pressure of your abilities becomes too much to handle."Replied Shadow.

"Its a gift that once you learn how to control will be a most wonderful asset to helping mankind."
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:07 pm Reply with quote        
Miki was silent when he said that. She didn't know what to say, and honestly? Didn't really care to try and figure out something to say. She knew he was right, some small part of her knew that, but she hated what she could do so it wasn't a very loud part.

She truly didn't have anything to say though, so she just stayed silent as she tried to wrap her head around all of this.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:22 am Reply with quote        
"Huh?"Shadow said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell; he head received text.

"Man, Dante sure is a slave driver at times; this is supposed to be a party but right now he wants me to survey the perimeter of islands, talk about paranoid."Shadow sighed before looking over to Miki.

"Hey, I know Dante wants you to dance and all but I can tell that your not comfortable regarding it right now so why don't you join me on my patrol, it'll give you a better chance to explore the island and also give you a chance to clear your head, what do you say?"
Amber

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Miki was silent as he said all that before shrugging slightly.

"Sure. No reason not to." She told him.

"Can I go get changed first though? I don't really want to be walking around in an evening gown, after all." She added with a sigh.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Feel free to; you might as well do what you need to in order feel comfortable right?"Replied Shadow before giving a slight wave and walking out.