Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
What;s the most ridiculous thing that you've ever done or has happened to you when using the battle system? It can be an odd list of enemies, a silly way of killing something, anything funny, unusual, or downright stupid.

Personally, I just spent a productive 55 rounds killing a rat with my bare hands. This wasn't due to lack of weaponary, it was a conscious decision on my part.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
You inspired me to see if I could do better. I killed a rat with my bare hands in only 45 turns. Neutral
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm, I accept your challenge.

Awhile back I ran into an Invisible Sir who knocked off 140 HP, leaving me to finally flee with 10 HP. Then I ran into an Ice Dragon. You can guess how the rest of the story went.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
Should I make a seperate thread for the rat competition? As in, 'who spent the fewest number of turns beating a rat with their bare hands'. And maybe do the same with other level one monsters? That'd be fun. Actually, I am making that thread. What level and class are you, Kacey?

Ah, Say, I've done similar (though with weaker monsters, since I was very weak myself back then), fled from a vicious monster only to forget that I'm on my last legs, rush into battle, and die instantly. Fun.

WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:37 am Reply with quote        
I'm a level 22 warden, Kathira. And I killed a rat with my bare hands in 45 turns. I'm unsure of how I feel about that. On the one hand, I feel that took an awfully long time. On the other hand, I was completely unarmed...
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
I just fought a Reaper...and then a rat. Clearly, that was no ordinary rat. Clearly, it was, in fact, the Death of Rats, a skeleton of a rat in a little black hooded robe carrying a scythe of his own, who acts as Death's eternal companion. Must have been.

WEREWOLVES!