Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Post new topic   Reply to topic ~ Trick or Treat! Check Out Some Killer Contests! ~
Freshie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:27 am Reply with quote        
Hello everyone! I'm Freshie, your host over at The Grand Midorean Runway, the premier place for avatar and fashion news of Midorea!

As anyone knows, costumes are very fashionable at this time of the year, and what better way of getting into the spirit then contests and raffles?!

Thats right! Over at The Grand Midorean Runway, we're having a Halloween Costume Contest and Halloween Raffle! Whats the big deal about them? Weelll...

This is not just a simple avatar contest, but a "costume" contest! Dress up your avatar [both with the Dream Avatar and your own], as anything you can think of! Either it be from pop culture, Midorea's own folklore, or your own creation!

Why should you get all creative and enter? Well the best part about this contest are the prizes!

Prizes:
1st Place: Full 2009 Halloween Event Set + 20 Gold + 2,000 Silver
2nd Place: Full 2010 Halloween Event Set + 1,000 Silver
3rd Place: Full 2011 Halloween Event Set + 500 Silver
Honorable Mention: Full 2012 Halloween Event Set

Thats right! HALLOWEEN EVENT SETS FROM THE PAST!

Now, if anyones been following fashion within Midorea since its begining would be thinking...isn't there one more Halloween Event set?

...Where could that pesky 2008 Halloween Event set go? Hmm, maybe perhaps into a raffle?! Yup! Along with the avatar contest, there be a raffle goin' on for a full Halloween event set from 2008! I don't know how we get away spoiling you loving folks!

These will be open till October 31st!
For all the rules and information, walk down the runway...

Much love everyone!

Scarlet SilverFire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
This contest seems like the best thing ever!!! I wanted to respond some time sooner but school has gotten into my online life pretty bad this year and i'm stressing....>.<....but i am sure i will be able to enter this :'D
I already have so many ideas myself! specially with us being allowed to use the Dream creature *excitement*

i wonder how many entries i can make Happy *goes and looks down the runway* Smile