Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
(Hey, I warned you about my ability to title >:3
Also, to anyone reading: Don't post unless you're Juneberry or ItaSasu.
And, if you're against BL of any kind, don't read to begin with?)

To many people, the name Guy Polter seemed to hold a heavy memory. But to the white-haired boy walking down the street, it was just his name, with little strange about it. Sure, he was a bit on the translucent side- he could almost see through his skin to the ground now, but he'd always been pale anyway. What was the big deal about him? He was just a normal, shy kid.

Well, that's what he believed anyway. And so, like any other day since before he was hit by a wayward tankard, Guy was standing at the corner near the school entrance, looking down the street with a slightly pink hue to his invisible face.

He could see already from down the street the boy of his dreams. Never had Guy had any courage to speak to him- especially not about the inner thoughts that had always plagued him. While many guys looked to chase skirts, what Guy wanted was to be closer to this one boy. Unfortunately, his innate shyness shattered that dream rather easily. Well, that and being literally invisible now- not that he fully accepted that yet.

He tried to mutter a hello when he could feel the presence of his unattainable love coming closer, but his voice just squeaked as the pink on his cheeks turned deeper in whatever sense it could upon the face death itself. Though squeaking like an imbecile, he managed to say a quiet hello. Finally, he'd said something to him!

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:21 pm Reply with quote        
Kigo had been walking down the street, going to shop for some necessary items for his dorm room. He knew the school year was around the corner yet again and wanted to be ahead of everyone else. He had money, but that was only because his parents left him their entire fortune in their Will.

He was Heir to a Billion dollar corporation and didn't really care to be. But it was his main duty to uphold his family's duties. But he was not yet of age to rule as head of the household. He was glad he had his Aunt to help him with that until he was at the right age.

So while she was looking after the estate, she offered to place him into an all boys boarding school of his choice. He had recently graduated from Junior High, so knew he could easily choose any place he wanted since he was good at what he did. He was smart, but he was also not to be bothered. He had a tough exterior if he was rubbed the wrong way.

He though he had heard something, looking around to see if he could see anyone. He himself did not believe in such things as ghosts since he was more practical and not even superstitious at all. He believed things when he'd seen them. Though he did look, but did not see anything so went on his way again. Though this time heard an actual reply. "Is anyone there?" He asked as he was still trying to find the speaker.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
It seemed like many others, Kigo couldn't see him. It was a shame to Guy- the first time he finally said a word, and he was invisible to the object of his affections! The worst part was it wasn't that Guy had an interest in Kigo because of his money and background. Guy was one of those people who just saw someone and fell for them. Love at first sight, wasn't it? It figured. His first image of Kigo lead to love, and yet his first words were unnoticeable.

Still, Kigo had responded- and that left Guy feeling good. Good enough to rush in front of the other boy and try to make himself more visible. "U-Um, I'm right here!" He smiled despite what he figured would've been a bright blush upon his cheeks. After all, he was talking to Kigo! "A-Actually, I've wanted to talk to you for a long time, Kigo...!"