Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
But there was a nut job who joined the army and he killed and injured our soldiers. And there should still be a trial. it is innocent til proven guilty.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:57 am Reply with quote        
I'm not all too sure on the death penalty.
On one hand rapists, those crazies that torture children, I think they should die.
But on the other hand I don't think that we, as human beings, should decided when a person should die.

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
well just like people who try to commit suicide. I guess if its really their time to go they will if not then i guess by some mericle they will survive./

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:42 am Reply with quote        
Hmm, this is an interesting debate. I'd be all for the death penalty for the worst crimes... if the justice system were flawless in its judgement. However, since it is all too easy for mistakes and/or corruption to occur, such a permanent punishment would be impractical.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
I am opposed to the death penalty for one reason and one reason alone: what if the guy executed was actually innocent? At least you can set a prisoner free, but you can't bring the long dead back to life.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:15 pm Reply with quote        
I'm mostly opposed to the Death Penalty for the same reason: there's just too much of a chance that you'd be executing a innocent person (any chance of that at all is "too much" of one, if you ask me.) Also, even for the most heinous of crimes, I kind of feel like executing them is bringing you, and the rest of the society down to their level...if that makes any sense at all. Sweat