Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:50 pm Reply with quote        
Blah, you don't have any idea where you left off?

//adjusts glasses
Not sure why I'm even wearing these things, just stumbled upon them while looking around.. everything's blurry... Neutral

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Nystan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:40 pm Reply with quote        
No, I don't. It was almost two years ago that happened and it's really hard to navigate through the archive, so I didn't feel like it right at that time.

Maybe because wearing glasses are fun? At least for a short while.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
Wearing prescription not meant for your eyes is a headache after a while, but trying on random glasses is always fun. I'm used to wearing them myself, since I've needed them since kindergarten, but even then anyone who had them would always try each others on for kicks xD

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:00 am Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:

//adjusts glasses
Not sure why I'm even wearing these things, just stumbled upon them while looking around.. everything's blurry... Neutral

I actually just recently found my old glasses a few days ago. I've not worn them in years. I'm *technically* supposed to, but my vision was never really that bad, so I just kinda...stopped. Neutral Although I think my vision's gotten worse recently...probably since I stopped wearing the glasses. OTL` Likely, I should get my eyes re-checked and start wearing corrective lenses again...but...meeeehhhh. xD;
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:47 am Reply with quote        
I end up needing new lenses every year as my eyes change and then level out. My astigmatism seems to be getting better. And I do made up eye training for myself to help with other stuff. But I can't go without my glasses. I wouldn't be able to read this screen without my glasses, even if my nose was touching it. I'm badly nearsighted x-x; But also, my head hurts if I don't wear my glasses after a while. I think my body's too used to them xD

Strix Varia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
I wear glasses but would love to have some costume contacts also. Cat eyes or all black or something like that. Problem is that decent costume contacts are expensive and easily losable.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:32 am Reply with quote        
I had some red costume contacts once, they weren't too expensive. Hai
Nystan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:36 am Reply with quote        
I don't have glasses or contact lenses for I've never needed it. But when I was little I always wanted to have glasses. Now I just want a pair of contacts that I've seen that is glow in the dark blue.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:07 am Reply with quote        
Laugh I don't really wear glasses, only contact while driving. My vision is somewhat blurry, but they're necessary to help with depth perception that the blurryness takes away from.

Also oh man, costume contacts sound so cool. Happy They had a booth full of them at dragoncon, only got to skim over them as we passed by. Bet that would freak some people out.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
I don't use contacts because I can't even handle putting eye drops in my eyes properly. I remember they had to use something like tweezers once to do the dilation at one of my appointments. Sometimes they just have me keep my eyes slightly closed and tell me to open them after they've dropped it so it can get in while I'm still laying back. But yeah. I can't imagine using contacts. Though I've seen some nifty ones...

Mock

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
I wear polarised sunglasses, because I'm photosensitive. Even the light on a cloudy day is too much for me :/

Not the most social condition to have.
"Lovely weather, innit?" -_-
"Let's go down to the beach and enjoy the sun!" -_-
Hey, you wanna come to this concert/party? We'll be dancing in the strobe lights!" -_-

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:34 pm Reply with quote        
For a second I thought that was Photosynthesis... heh.
Though from what you're describing it seems like the opposite. What does the polarization do exactly?