Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
I'm crappy with feelings lol, but I think it was close friendship.
All I know is I'll miss him and he needs to stay here... I can keep him in the budgie cage Soft Smile

Everything's kinda blah at the moment, maybe tomorrow will be better, college is starting again and I have art.. I mean, I'm bad at art but maybe stabbing paper with a paintbrush will be fun Jab

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:22 am Reply with quote        
Pikmin, I could have sworn I replied to this topic, but apparently did not. What I think happened is I typed up a reply and my internet ate it that day. Bad internets. Jab Then I meant to say something else and life happened and I couldn't come to Mido as much as I liked and BLAH. .-.

Anyway, I just want you to know that it sucks that your going through this and I'm sure whatever decision you wind up making will be the right/best one for you. I can't say much that hasn't already been said at this point, but I'm your friend and wanted to let you know that I'm always there for you whenever I can be. You are more than the summation of your parts, or any ability to bear children. You are a great person, and I really believe whatever's meant to be will be. If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me.

And I'm sorry for the vastly late reply here. Sweat

Pikmin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:16 am Reply with quote        
Don't worry about it lol, internets are evil and life is busy.

It does make me feel a bit happier to know people will be here on Midorea, it's nice to have people to be able to talk to. Though I don't like bothering people lol.. I always feel like I'm bothering people xD

Not much longer until we get the results now, stomach's been really wound up - IBS FTW!
The whole ovary thing is still difficult to deal with.. I know I can do more in life than have children, but it's just not something I'm sure I want or not. It's just having the option..
We have Roman, my nephew, over at the moment and he's freaking adorable but he's also a pain when he wants to be. He's figured out how to fake cry lol
They're actually expecting another child too.. Maybe I'll just nick that one Hai

JOLLY COOPERATION!