Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
Hello! So I'm not sure if this needs fixing or is suppose to occur, but I've run into a weird thing when I try to send PMs.

If I make a message like this and forget to type in a Subject header...

...then click Submit, I'm redirected to a slightly different version of the previous screen...

The message did not send without a Subject Header, and now I am getting a random black box across the top of the message.

So a couple questions:

1. Is the mysterious black box suppose to be a message informing me that my message did not send because I forgot to put in a Subject Header? I was confused and clicked Submit over and over again like an insane person until I finally realized there was no Subject Header.

2. Although this really doesn't matter, if I forget to put a Subject Header in in the future, can the message still be sent with a default [no subject] or [user is not particularly thorough] heading?

Thanks! Happy
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
I can answer at least a bit since it's happened before. There is text in the big block. It's just the same color pretty much...So highlight it to see what it says!

As for the second part, I dunno but I like your second option for the possibility xD

Saygen40

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
Oh hey, you're right. It says "You must specify a subject when posting a new topic" in the box. It's just the same color.

Haha, I like that one too. XD
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah that one used to confuse me a lot, the box thing. I got used to it because I get it so much from various things since I'm dense and oblivious. I'd be all for a change in the text color >>;

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:58 am Reply with quote        
We're working on a new layout and a few things that are under wraps, so glitches with the colors like these will all be fixed. I apologize for the trouble in the meantime.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES