Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
zenphor667x

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:33 am Reply with quote        
Favorite movies or movies to suggest anyone?

The Amazing Spider-man is my favorite recent one right now.
I watched Brave for the first time yesterday too and liked it. I'm big into Pixar movies xD
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 1:43 am Reply with quote        
Cloud Atlas was a pretty good move that came out recently. Happy Otherwise some good ones are Spirited Away, the Fifth Element, Moon and some others. I'm horrible with movie titles, but I'll try and think of some more. Hai

The Amazing Spider Man was awesome, also. Had awesome company with me when I saw it too. Oh Mai Haven't seen brave yet, but it looked really beautiful. Need to watch it soon..

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:49 am Reply with quote        
My favorite Pixar movies is DEFINITELY Monsters Inc. I looved that movie growing up. And not just because I got to see it before it was in theaters~ Hai

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:20 pm Reply with quote        
Threads about movies, books, music, TV shows, etc. belong in the subforum, The Arts.

Zillah

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:11 am Reply with quote        
Ugh, it's so hard to choose just one. I am a huge fan of psychological thrillers so movies like Memento, Fight Club, and Silence of the Lambs would be on my list.

Angelic.Demon wrote:
My favorite Pixar movies is DEFINITELY Monsters Inc. I looved that movie growing up. And not just because I got to see it before it was in theaters~ Hai

YES, another Monsters Inc. fan! My favorite Pixar movie is actually Up, but Monsters Inc. is definitely one of my top five. All the Pixar movies I've seen were good (the only one I haven't seen is Cars 2) so it's hard to choose! But my partner keeps trying to convince me that A Bug's Life is better than Monsters Inc. and I just can't see it.

So how excited are you for Monsters University? o3o

Also, how the heck did you see it before it was out in theaters?! D: Have a relative who works at the theater or something?
Kail_Thander

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:21 am Reply with quote        
Weeeee Someone else has seen Cloud Atlas! Yay! I really loved that movie as well.

My favorite movie right now is Prometheus. I love anything to do with Ridley Scott.
Revolushion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
My favourite movie right now is definitely The Avengers. I'm sorry, I'm a nerd, I can't help it. I also adored Arthur Christmas. And The Last Unicorn is always a wonderful movie to watch.

Rev's Quest Thread! Come chat with me?

PM me 5 Random Words. Do it.
(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Deity Axe; Deity Spear; Elegant Summer Lotus Set
inaralei

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:42 am Reply with quote        
My favorite movie is Labyrinth.
But the last movie I saw in theaters was Despicable Me 2 and I loved it. But then again... minions. You know?
The movie I'm most looking forward to seeing soon(ish) is City of Bones. Though it won't come out until August. Sweat
Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
Disney/Pixar movies are definitely my fav!

I love Harry Potter though. Those movies = all the feels!!!!

I'm looking forward to City of Bones as well! Love the books, love the author and can't wait to see what the film adaption will bring to the scene!

Has anyone seen the trailer for Disney's upcoming movie, Frozen? It looks so amazing!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
My most favorite movie is Pan's Labrynth. Watched it probably a dozen times.

My favorite Pixar movie is Up. I was crying in the first 2 minutes and laughing my head off the rest of the movie.
StandingandRunning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
I saw Pacific Rim yesterday and it was just fantastic. I'd definitely recommend, like 11/10 For sure.

I also watched Despicable Me 2 recently as well and also Man of Steel and they were both pretty entertaining with respect to their genres. I enjoyed both movies.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
I have a soft spot for gigantic robots and monsters, so Pacific rim was right up my alley. I LOVED it!
adlena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:20 am Reply with quote        
black swan

http://test-king.com/cert-CWNA.htm
http://www.usuhs.mil/
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
I don't just like movies, I love them. And let me tell YOU

Code:
Tron

Tron Legacy (it wasn't as good or funny but it was BEAUTIFULLY done cinematic and art wise)

Pacific Rim (everyone has been saying it and I agree)

*Evil Dead (1980s trilogy SO GOOD SAM RAIMI)

Any Disney/Pixar animated film for nostalgic-feel-good times

*(? I think there was some minor gore I can't recall) The Werewolf (2011)

*ANY Tarantino film.

Anything where Mel Brooks was involved (The Producers, Spaceballs, Robin Hood: Men In Tights etc. He's a laugh riot. Guaranteed comedic genius.)

The Princess Bride

Willow (okay, it's like Lord of the Rings except the ring is a baby and there is no volcano)

*Jaws (but no sequels. Only the first one. If you watch any Jaws sequels I will find you and I will kick you in the eyes)

*The Cabin In The Woods

Big Fish (this one made me cry a little true facts)

The new Spider Man film (the one without toby macguire is SO MUCH BETTER)

I will probably add more later. But I will never suggest a movie I didn't like, or at least find entertaining. The "horror" movies really don't bother me which is why there are a few on there?

IF GORE BOTHERS YOU DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIES WITH * NEXT TO IT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
If you haven't seen pacific rim, GO WATCH IT. Somehow.

It was instantly one of my top movies. Weeeee

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES