Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Sharm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:30 am Reply with quote        
On both this account and my mule none of the avatars show up in the header, the forums or the battles. Mine shows up in my inventory and avatar creation and I can still see the top model on the front page. Clicking on people's accounts gets me a page with a header and nothing below. When I'm logged out the dummy avatar doesn't show up either. Also, when I tried to give some items to my mule it said "Hacking attempt". I haven't found anything else that's broken so far. I'm not positive how long it's been like this, since yesterday at least. Anyone have a clue what's up?
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:20 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, I noticed the same thing this morning. I wasn't around much in the last few days so I don't really know how long this has been going on, or what happened to cause this.

The donation thing (sending currency from one account another) works fine, but the last page, the one at the end saying your money has been sent or something like that, does the same thing the profile do (only top bar, no avatar, no message). I think Sharm covered the rest... Neutral

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:35 am Reply with quote        
It's an issue we're aware of, and seems to be fixed at the moment. We're working to prevent this issue in the future.

Sorry about that!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:11 pm Reply with quote        
Weeeee

At first I thought it was just some browser compatibility problem thing, but then I remembered Mido usually works fine on Chrome? Anyway, glad to see everything's back to normal! Wink