Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Owl Infestation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:56 am Reply with quote        
Being new, this is slightly confusing.
I was basically wondering where you actually buy armour from. I checked the stores (okay, I didn't search through every page) but I couldn't see any.
And how do you tell how powerful it is? I don't really get the "1" or "2" thing or the 1/1 or 100/100.
Also, what are the best weapons to use? And how do you equip them?
I bought a newbie sword but it doesn't give me the option to equip it before battling.
And are there any battle guides like what the best move to do is against the computer or is it just pot luck or what?

I did read the battle guide but it didn't really help much :/
Sharm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:17 am Reply with quote        
If you're going to be battling, armor isn't all that important. It wears out, you have to equip it every time and it doesn't benefit you that much. Weapons are a much bigger deal. After your sword wears out it's usually best to buy a few volleyballs. They have a high durability and a low cost so even though they don't hit very hard they last a long time so they're useful. Don't bother repairing them, it's not worth it. You'll want to save up for a weapon with high durability and a high power. Be aware that some weapons are class or alignment specific or require magic to use. Because of those reasons I can't say what the best weapon is for you. My favorite weapon isn't sold in stores.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:15 am Reply with quote        
Armor still needs to be fleshed out.

I do want to say that you can set it so that armor is immediately equipped before battles. You can do so here:
http://midorea.com/adr_character_equipment.php?u=12

The way that you get to that page is by clicking Character, then My Equipment. The armor stays equipped until it runs out of duration.

Owl Infestation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:01 am Reply with quote        
Thanks for the advice!

I'm not even sure how battling works but, I'll give it a go, again!
With my sword.. HAHA
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
Also a note on saving your armor equips on that page, the armor now is unusable at 1 durability, to prevent it from breaking.

You can go to the forge and re-forge it and it'll come back and be equipped by default.

Also also the armor is in Uro's shop with the weapons, it's a few pages in.

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!