Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Avatar effects for Spells
Raz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:38 am Reply with quote        
One thing that i think would be really neat would be if Spells purchased in the shop would also be Avatar items.

Like Blast of Darkness (Or whatever blast you like) could be a Right hand item or even be a background item (Hovering above the Avatars right shoulder or something)

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:56 am Reply with quote        
Now, I might be off with my memory, but I think this came up earlier on recently and it was noted that something like this was in the works. But either way, I do believe this has come up before recently o3o But if it isn't in the works, I agree it should be xD

EDIT: Here's a link the the last place it came up (also here) - http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=10264. It is noted in the thread that it is already planned. Hurrah! Happy

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 am Reply with quote        
Yup, I can't tell you much more (I don't even know all that much about it myself), but this has been planned for some time, and will probably happen eventually? Oh Mai

Locking this thread now since this has already been suggested. Soft Smile