Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:47 am Reply with quote        
I've been watching Supernatural for a while now. I'm on the fourth season though, haha. I still have a while to go.

(No spoilers, please.)

At first I was a little critical of the show because the acting just didn't stick with me. Did anyone else feel that in the first season, at least at the beginning? Now that I've watched more, I'm much happier with the acting of the main characters, so I can't really place the problem that I had with it early on.

Blazinfox555

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
I had a few issues with the acting in the beginning, but that was made up by the epic stories and events. They did get better as time went on though, and I must say that I liked some of the recurring characters (their dad's friend or something?).

I must say that I grew out of liking it a couple seasons later. I'll probably watch it all again at some point, but it was enjoyable while it lasted.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, so I'm not the only one who was bothered by the acting. xD I still can't put my finger on it, though. It just didn't seem very genuine, and then something changed.

Bobby? He's really cool. I like how they have some sort of decent father figure in their lives.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
I wasn't too fond of it at first either, then it sort of grew on me. I'm currently on the eighth season, though I haven't watched any more episodes for a few weeks (partly because I started watching the new Hannibal series).

I know pretty much everyone in the Supernatural fandom ships Dean and Castiel, but I don't really see it yet?? I'll wait until I finish watching the whole thing before I come to a conclusion though.

Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
I don't really get into shipping much at all, so I don't see the two of them together either. ^^; Honestly I think that a lot of shippers are just trying to project their horniness onto men they find attractive.

StandingandRunning

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:42 am Reply with quote        
Hmm. I think I kept watching it because people on tumblr seem really crazy about it and then that's how i ended up loving it too.

I'm currently caught up with it. I'd have to say that it was a show that grew on my gradually with the peak at around season 5. Sorta growing out of it but i still really enjoy the show.

Elizabetta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:08 am Reply with quote        
My friend told me not to watch the first season because it was a horror fest and she couldn't deal with that but my cousin made me watch it and it's put me off the series. I guess I'll just watch it with my friend next time.
Titanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:26 am Reply with quote        
I was kinda obsessed with Supernatural when i began watching it.
I watched all the seasons in like three months until i caught up to the one that ended.
So to be honest, i cant spoil it, only cause i got through the seasons pretty fast and cant remember what each season targeted.

Does that make sense?

Buut, i can say the last season finale pissed me off.

Lips are Zipped