Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:25 pm Reply with quote        
SSDI for medical and mental, yes. I have a plethora of individual issues that work together to cause some pretty bad problems. Also, hopefully when I get my response I can get someone over in SS to tell me how to get a service animal so that one day I actually CAN live alone. Since right now, the only reason I know I have BO or that the milk is bad is my dad. Or the milk literally is curdled or tastes bad. xD

And I see, so CNA is that...I hope it helps you out lots! Nursing is neat...My grandmother was a nurse, and then taught nursing at one of the known hospitals in my area. I hope you'll do well in it <3

As for my neck...Sadly this is day three it's still in trouble. Thank goodness for neck pillows that work like a restraint from me moving my head one side to the other x-O

Parona

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
Hope your neck gets better soon juneberry.

Het saygen, whats R.I.P.D.?
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
R.I.P.D. is a new movie in theaters.
I think it is supposed to be a comedy? It looked really good.
This is the trailer for the movie
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
@June Hopefully you can get a service animal, then! Great companion. Happy

Yeah, R.I.P.D. is a movie, but it doesn't look like it stayed in theaters for that long. I haven't heard anything about it to know how good it was or not. Neutral
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
When I googled for the trailer...Rotten Tomatoes popped up and it only had one star...so I'm probably going with it didn't fair well....but I wanted to see it though...didn't get a chance to go see it though. :/
StandingandRunning

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
Ohhh. only one star?
and the trailers made it look really cool and funny. siiigh.

Parona

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:09 am Reply with quote        
Trailers always make thing look better than they really are.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:04 pm Reply with quote        
Well it's true that trailers are meant to make it seem far better than it is. Generally, they choose the best bits of the movie as part of it, so you sorta saw them already. On the other hand, hype can cause a let down too. Some movies get so much hype that you get pushed to think far better than possible, and so it automatically can't reach the expectations. Or so I've found...

StandingandRunning

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
Ah yeah. I get you.
usually i google the movie and read the wiki page before watching it. but yeah. sometimes im too lazy to and i just watch whatever.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
I google and wiki TV shows I start watching all the time. I'm impatient about endings and information. I don't want to wait for three to five episodes to find out who the real mastermind is and stuff! x-o Yet I still can watch it and enjoy it even if I know early xD

StandingandRunning

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:01 am Reply with quote        
yeah i know what you mean. especially for series that have like 3+ seasons on their belt and are still ongoing (case in point game of thrones, supernatural, etc)

usually i forget what happens after i read the wiki since names are concrete and i end up being surprised and stuff anyways. x)