Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:00 pm Reply with quote        
So, today something weird happened. I was looking in the newcomer area to reply to some threads, but...Even after I replied, it thought there were new messages! And there weren't! I can't seem to make it go away...It just keeps saying there are new messages that aren't new! x-o Here is a screencap for you to see what I mean: http://i42.tinypic.com/2cd7sb9.png

Is this a bug? x-o

EDIT: It's doing it with this thread now too o.o

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
o-0 Try hitting ctrl+F5.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
Sadly, I've tried that, and it doesn't do anything. And this is making it really hard to tell if I get a reply here by the light of whether there are still posts in the Info Kiosk forum or not x-o

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:44 pm Reply with quote        
Press "Mark all topics as read" at the top of the Kiosk forum. It's a glitch that happens every so often, so there's not much that can be done besides this little work around.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
Don't worry june, I've been having the same problem today.All you can really do is follow cats advice.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
Did that before it was posted and it worked x3 Thank goodness for the work around. Thanks for letting me know it's just a glitch too! Happy

Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
...Just to add to this, and make sure it's seen for certain (I'm sorry for double posting- I usually try hard not to)...is the glitch worsening or is it just me? Because even after it accepts it as read now, for some reason today it's suddenly changing later to decide I haven't read after it already accepts the 'mark all as read' thing :/ Like a half an hour later, everything's randomly going back to unread status o.o;

EDIT: I got tired and logged out and in, and it seems to have helped at least for now with the re-unreading things o.o;