Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts

Do you like tabletop rpgs?
DO I?
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
No. I don't know why I am even in this thread.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:08 pm Reply with quote        
So, this is the DND Thread. Discuss characters, optimization, funny quotes from parties, DM-ing advice, quests, plots, etc.

Currently my group is using Roll20 to play our newest game. The members are setting up and we haven't started yet, but I created a super organized word document to hold all my character information.

My current character is a level 1 Mul Knight Defender who uses a craghammer. She used to be a mercenary and is a treasure hunter of sorts. Her alignment is Chaotic Neutral.

Here are some questions to get you going!

What game are you currently playing? What is your current character like? Do you play other tabletop rpgs? What are they? Do you like them, and why?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:23 pm Reply with quote        
Moving this to The Arts.

I've never played, but I'd like to.

Zillah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
I love tabletop games in general (mostly board games actually), but I've only played one campaign of DnD. I'd like to play again but haven't really had many opportunities since you do have to commit a lot of time to it. My partner and I picked up an RPG called Fiasco at the beginning of summer and we are really excited to try it with our friends when they come back to school. It's a lighter RPG, which is good since it's his first one, and hopefully if we like it, I'll get him to try other ones. o3o