Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Mbdragon7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
JUSTIN BIEBER. MILEY CYRUS. JONAS BROTHERS. `NUFF SAID.
ecco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:42 am Reply with quote        
couldn't agree more lol XD

all i can think of now is the Jonas Brothers episode of South Park... :P

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
JoBros, Hannah Montana, Justin Bieber, almost every single country singer in the world, and basically everyone who can't write songs for crap.

I do enjoy MCR, Paramore and Eminem, only because I love the songs as opposed to the genres. I do not hate any genres...except country. Play me more anthems!

Oh yeah, and I cannot listen to screamo. What's the point of a song if you can't understand what they're saying?

ChariHunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:07 pm Reply with quote        
Uhm quite a MCR fan because my cuz works with them really nice men I must say but really hate hate hate

Jonas Brothers
Hanna Montana
LMFAO
Nickleback
ugh so hard to remember this list
that dubstep crap ugh just no.
the cutie mark crusader songs from MLP (A really cute show actual good story and development) also some songs in a different language that sound bad sung in English or again another language (my friend does not understand what I say by bleeding ears)

And last I wish to put a good music genre Gregorian chant. Lovely sound I would always recommend it
Souless Ginger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
Lady Gaga. Madona rip off, yet 5 billion times more obnoxious and irritating.

Indie singers who try to sound all child like and airy...creepy AND blow your brains out annoying at the same time.

Whiney emo/scene kid bands who all sound the same.

The douche that does the "moves like Jager" song. No, you're a disgrace and can't ever even remotely compare to Jager. xD
The rest of his music blows too, all effeminate and frilly sounding. Men should not sound like that. Nope.

Eminem, yeah his funny songs were funny. But now he's all "hardcore" and serious and sounds like a total twat. lol I saw him on a late night talk show, he got off stage and looked all pissed off and constipated like he was SO gangster. Almost peed myself laughing. Laugh

Singers who feel it necissary to just start wailing out of nowhere in their songs. Yes, we get it, you have huge lungs and lots of emotion, shut up or sing like a normal person.

Bands that say they will "never sell out", yet produced CDs. You're dumb not to sell out. Seriously.

Eh, a lot more but my brain is all derf right now. lol Sweat

@Charihunter: Yes! Dubstep!! D;
SO SICK OF DUBSTEP!!!
It's in EVERYTHING these days.
Dieeeeee! D:<

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:40 am Reply with quote        
Pretty much most of the popular artists nowadays, I do not like them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:36 pm Reply with quote        
Souless Ginger wrote:
Bands that say they will "never sell out", yet produced CDs. You're dumb not to sell out. Seriously.

I disagree that not selling out to a record label is dumb. It's a matter of priority; that is, whether a musician/band would rather have loads of money or keep their autonomy as an artist. Music should be about artistic expression, not just producing something people will pay for, and that principle is what deters independent artists from signing to a label.
Seras

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
Mainstream in General in my opinion.
Miley Cyrus is one, because her music isn't her real voice, all it is just lip syncing.
Jonas Brothers, they weren't a good band to begin with because they're the ones who started with the whole entire fad of skinny jeans.
One Direction, because they continued the Jonas Brothers 'Legacy' of males wearing skinny jeans and encouraging boys to get the case of blue balls.
Justin Beiber, he causes too much trouble for press and the fact that he has a serious testosterone problem, he needs to see a doctor about. 20 year old males do not sound like little girls.
Taylor Swift: #1. Her songs are NOT country music, and any one who says so has officially offended me with country music. I lived in Nevada for eight years listening to country music, which was the good part of my childhood. And if I say that mainstream like Taylor Swift is not country, then it isn't country. Any Hollywood Mainstreamer who is telling you this is full of Blasphemy.
#2. All her songs are is about break ups and make ups about her real boyfriends. Which by the way, really pisses me off. ><
Ke$ha, who is the stoned version of Taylor Swift. enough said.
Selena Gomez, lost respect for her a long time ago and sings like a raccoon.

Most rock/metal bands I'm not bothered with.
Not so much of hip-hop either except for Rihanna because she had to go all masacist.
Pretty much it's just the pop area that gives me the pet peevs.
fickle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 am Reply with quote        
whoever does that radioactive song, ugh. over produced commercial copy paste song.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:41 am Reply with quote        
Mmm, teeny-bopper music appeals to a lot of younger people so I couldn't wish it to be gone. I appreciate mainsteam music for it's beat even though the lyrics are awful. That being said, I never listen to lyrics. The only person who I feel hasn't brought anything new to the music seen, sounds like a drunk cat, and contributes no morals or lessons in their music is Kei$ha. Honestly, I'm not sure how she's lasted so long.