Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
"I may have to take you up on that some day..."Commented Rin as he stood up and stretched.

"There's still one thing about this whole thing that bugs me; who is this Misa chick and why would she feel the need to play puppet master with these guys?"

"Do the two of you have a bitter past or something?"
Amber

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
Sakura sighed and shook her head.

"I have no idea, actually." She told him honestly.

"Seeing as we've never really met."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:59 pm Reply with quote        
"Well I guess We'll just have to interrogate Misa in order to get some answers and maybe hopefully find a peaceful way to put an end to this."Replied Rin.

"Take Drakey with you when you leave I...have a few things to attend to, I'll track you down and meet up with you later."Continued Rin before he disappeared as quickly as he appeared.
Amber

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
Once he was gone, she sighed.

"What the hell was with the hesitation there...?" She wondered.

---

A bit later, Sakura was at the predetermined location for this, and sighed as she leaned against the wall. Drakey was, once again, a choker for her.
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
"So ya show'd up, makes my big o' heart happy."Announced Ginji as he made his appearance followed by at least thirty of his minions in tow.

"Hey boss, it doesn't seem like her boyfriend is here."Commented one of the minions with a snicker.

"Shit, an' 'ere I was hoping for a fight."

There was then a loud roar of an engine echoing through out the warehouse. The sound become louder as Rin made his appearance atop of a stallion made of steel. The machine looked as though it was forged in hell and was meant to be the steed for death himself. Rin looked a bit different than usual; he wore a biker style leather sleeveless vest, spiked biker gloves and chains wrapping around his forearms. He definitely looked like he was ready to crack some skulls.

"Sorry to keep you waiting boys; now form a line and we'll proceed wit your ass kicking."Announced Rin as he got off his motor cycle and cracking his knuckles.

"Well hurry up, I ain't got all day."
Amber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
Sakura sighed when Rin said what he did.

'Cocky enough?' She thought as she just stayed where she was. She didn't dare to piss someone off, after all...
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
"That bastard, lets show him who he's messing with!"Exclaimed one of the goons as they rushed in.

"Took the bait..."Rin thought with a huge grin before placing a hand on the ground.

"Cage of fire!"

Suddenly a prison cell made from flames surrounded Rin's attackers; is cocky smirk never once disappearing.

"Well now that that has been taken care of....Misa, get your scaly ass out here!"Rin demanded.
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
The one he called out to, just quirked an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" A rather strong, and almost authoritative, female voice echoed out towards him.

"The fuck are you doing ordering me around? And what the fuck makes you think you that you can order me around?"
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
"Tch, don't act all and mighty Misa, I know what you have done."Replied Rin.

"Using your magic to lure humans so that you can either turn them in to servants or consume their souls, not to mention the taboo regarding the tournament."

"As one of the four infernal ones, I, Bealzrin will now take it upon myself to punish thee!"
Amber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quote        
She sighed slightly as she came forward. It was insanely easy to see why it was that she had managed to get all those that were with her - and that was ignoring the demonic side. As she stepped forward, even Sakura found herself letting out a low whistle.

"Ugh. One of you four came after my ass? Now fun. Besides, I'm not in that damned tournament. Have no interest. So, if you'll now excuse me, I have a life up here that I rather enjoy."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:24 am Reply with quote        
"I know, tat's why you broke the taboo."Replied Rin as he ignited his fists.

"It is forbidden for us demons to exist in this world more than a week unless we are under contract; you have been here for more than ten years feeding of the souls of humans who have fallen under your charm magic."

"So this means that unfortunately I'm going to have to punish you for breaking the sacred rule that allows balance between the three realms."

"The only thing that sucks is that this doesn't go towards my ranking."

" I say all this but I need to be careful, since these humans aren't contracted to Misa I can't place them in harm; they're innocent in all of this."Rin thought knowing that this situation would require him to use more brain than brawn.
Amber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
Misa just laughed slightly.

"Oh please. I haven't been harming anyone, and Lucifer himself hasn't come and stopped me. He knows exactly what I'm doing, so tell me, what makes you think that you hav the right to do this?" She asked.

"Oh... right... the fact that you believe that you're the white knight of the world."
Ren Negade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:24 am Reply with quote        
"You bitch, how dare you insult the dead!"Shouted Rin.

"You've been using your magic to strip away the will of these humans so that you can feed off of them at your own leisure; that alone is enough to condemn you back to hell."

"Also I never said I was a white knight, I just follow my heart and do what I believe is the right thing to do; like right now, there's a good reason why the law of balance is in play, its so that none of our worlds have to actively fight one another, last thing we need is something that could kill us all."