Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [Unlocks] The War Begins
Lutalo Lefu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
“Welcome to the army.

“As you know, I am Lutalo Lefu, the leader of the Poison Dragons. I am also the scapegoat that Tu, Lien, and Sho have chosen to hide their true reasons for this massive mobilization of martial forces. Thankfully, you have managed to see reason, and I am honored to consider you my comrades in this fight I’ve been forced into.

“My friends, Rin Jinku, Jon and Lin Tanso-Qi, and I have sent many messages to the leaders of the other tribes of dragons, those who should be our equals. We do not want war! Hanako came to me to avoid these very events! Time and time again, we have insisted that we are not the aggressors in this unfortunate situation, but our pleas have fallen on deaf ears. Scouts report that Tu’s army has begun to move on our capital cities. If…if the walls fall, then all we have worked for will be taken. Our hope, our liberation: gone.

“The scouts believe that Tu, followed by his entire army, will depart from Dixiong tomorrow, and march for Xailao-Jin. The Metal Dragons have already begun their evacuation, but the journey to the safety of Jinkuma is not a short one. It will be up to you, my new friend, and all your companions, to slow Tu’s forces, and help Rin and her people escape.

“I don’t-…This is-…I can’t…-sigh-. This is important. I need your help to keep this war small. Our objective is delaying the Earth Dragons. Not extermination. Never extermination. Good luck.”

Defend Liyujin!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:58 pm Reply with quote        

“The time has come. Tu has marshaled his forces, and intends to set out for Xailao-Jin today. While the evacuation of Rin and her Metal Dragons has already started, the army will reach the city long before it will be empty. I need you to go to the outskirts of Dixiong and hold the Earth Dragons off long enough for Rin to escape.

“If you collectively defeat 400 Earth Dragon forces, then the Metal Dragons will have enough time to evacuate and flee to the safety of Liyujin, and I will promote you a higher level within my army.

“Good luck.”

Goal Reached
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quote        

“Well done, soldiers. Even though Xailao-Jin fell to Tu’s forces, Rin and her dragons are safely among us, and continue to give us their support. Your achievements make me proud. However, our fight is not yet over.

“While Sho and his Wind Dragons seem docile, the Fire Dragon Navy has been spotted sailing for Yuanli. The sandy terrain is not the place for a final confrontation, so once more I need you to delay while the Energy Dragons evacuate. Jon and Lin will flee to Tanjin in safety while you go to Yuanli and prevent the Fire Dragons from storming the city unopposed.

“Again, my friends, if you succeed, you will gain higher places within the army. Once more, I wish you good luck.”

Goal Reached
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
“Congratulations. Even though Yuanli has fallen to the Fire Dragon Navy, the Energy Dragons fell back to Tanjin, and have made it safely to Liyujin. Now, all the combined forces of the, quote unquote, ‘Minor Dragons’ are held within these city walls. And we will need all of those forces to fight our final battle.

“The Earth, Fire, and Water Dragons, all those who are encroaching on our lands, are consolidating their forces in Laiyao-Qin. They are going to attack Liyujin, the very heart of my nation. We are greatly outnumbered, there is no denying it, but we have one thing they do not. This jungle that covers the parts of Lefwa not tainted by the Water Dragons? That is our greatest ally. It is full of poisonous plants, waiting to sabotage the unwanted, healing plants for the defenders, and the perfect environment for our forces to disappear in front of enemy forces.

“I do not expect you to deliver annihilation, although each time I have asked the impossible of you, you rise above my expectations. Wear them down, my friends. Make Tu and Lien weary beyond belief of my jungle. Make them realize that fighting is a waste of time, effort, and forces. I believe…1200 of their combined forces should be enough to make our point, no?

“The final battle will be tomorrow. Without your efforts, we will not stand a chance in a pitched confrontation. For what I hope is the final time, I wish you all good luck.”

Goal Reached.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
"We've done it. We managed to take out a large portion of Tu's forces, and the rest who are still around now know the lengths we're willing to go through to ensure our lands are kept safe.

"I cannot lie however. Though Tu's army is but a fraction of what it was, I sense this will not deter him in his campaign. Tomorrow he will launch one final attack on Liyujin, unlike what we saw in Yuanli and even Dixiong. Now that you've become one with my people, we must use our combined strength to finish this madness once and for all!"

All goals have been reached.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
Event Conclusion has been posted.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.