Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
Siyue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 am Reply with quote        
Hi guys. I'm gonna be posting stuff here that may or may not be about myself. Some things might actually be a story I'm working on, some might be a story based off myself and some might actually just be journal entries. You're free to post and comment, but not about my writing. This isn't about that, this is about expressing myself.

Thank you Smile First entry will be in the next post.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:52 am Reply with quote        
They sat in front of me, the three guys who picked on me every day. Except for the days when I didn't go to school.

I hated high school. Everyone pressured everyone and they all had their groups they belonged in. I didn't really belong anywhere. Even the people I used to be friends with in middle school acted like I was just some random person, like they hadn't known me for years.

It's sad really, how people change. It's like they mature backwards or something.

Anyways, these three guys are whispering, not so quietly, about me again. Their names are Seth, David and Blake. I've known them since elementary school. One of them has picked on me every year we've been in class together. He would pick on the way I talked, or make fun of the way my legs looked. And then in middle school, when I started getting bigger than the other kids, my weight was what people made fun of.

I've always been a nice person, even to those who are mean to me. I can't help it, it's in my nature to just put on a smile and act like everything's alright. When really, it's not. Inside I'm burning and wilting away at the same time. I want to scream and punch them until they can't move but at the same time I want to bury myself in the ground and never come out.

I hate bullies. I hate them more than anything. They don't deserve to be happy or to have friends. They deserve to be humiliated and treated like they treated me. I don't care about forgiveness, not when it comes to them.

How can you forgive someone who has made your life miserable? Is it even possible? I think not.

Even though I'm an adult now and out of high school, I still think about those people. I still think about how it made me feel to be picked on and humiliated in front of everyone, even those I called my friends. In front of people I've known since I was a little girl. What gives them the right to make me feel like that? When I've done nothing wrong. What gives them the right to destroy a young, nice girl's self-esteem? Just because they want to, just because they're not happy with themselves, or maybe just because they are straight-up rude, obnoxious jerks who live to make others unhappy.

All I know is that if I ever see someone being bullied, or think it's happening, I'm going to do something about it. I won't stand around and let someone else get beat down until they're nothing but a weeping pile of self-pity and hate. I won't let that happen again.