Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. I'm concerned.
Eboneye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:25 pm Reply with quote        
I handed my coal into Sho (I think it was him) and when nothing happened I refreshed my page. It went immediately to "You were caught cheating" And then something about the administrator had been notified. What did I do?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm, the system probably thought that you were cheating because you tried to refresh a quest page - which suggests that you're trying to get extra event items.

Obviously you weren't doing that, and I don't think you were doing that. Try going back to Sho and seeing what he says. You should be fine.

Eboneye

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Hmm, the system probably thought that you were cheating because you tried to refresh a quest page - which suggests that you're trying to get extra event items.

Obviously you weren't doing that, and I don't think you were doing that. Try going back to Sho and seeing what he says. You should be fine.

I went back to Sho like you suggested and he talked about the dragons. He ends it all by saying "Good luck with Lin tomorrow." and then bowed and left.

So I guess that's how it should have gone?

Thank you.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, it is. :]